Le Cellier

jesemeca

Original Poster
I have a question for all of ya'll who have been before. My mom said that we could go eat there when we go for my birthday in January. Finally. :lol:
The problem is she doesn't like all the stuff they put on top of the steaks. Is it possible to order just a plain steak and potatoes? Thanks for any help.
Oh and I plan on trying the Cheddar Cheese Soup also. :sohappy:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Yes. You can get plan steak, with plain potatoes, or whatever you want. They will fix it up for you...Trust me on that one!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Here is the Filet without Risotto. Mashed Potatoes instead...

DSC06221.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Boy oh boy...they all look really good!! Cant wait..we had taken a break from eating here cant wait to try it again this trip. Know we can change things up maybe the kids will enjoy it now too!!!!

Yep...Wait till they get a hold of the pretzel bread!

jesemeca

Original Poster
Thanks for all the info. My mom was very happy to hear that she could get it however she wanted. Thanks for the pictures also. So now I want to know what do you think is the best entree there?

LiveyMouse22

Oh my goodness, absolutely! Le Cellier has to be one of the best restaurants on Disney property when it comes to substitutions or making things the way you'd like it. Plus, it's one of my all time favorite restaurants just because it's SO GOOD! Have fun!!! :wave:

disneycouple07

I have a question for all of ya'll who have been before. My mom said that we could go eat there when we go for my birthday in January. Finally. :lol:
The problem is she doesn't like all the stuff they put on top of the steaks. Is it possible to order just a plain steak and potatoes? Thanks for any help.
Oh and I plan on trying the Cheddar Cheese Soup also. :sohappy:

We love Le Cellier’s. Great place to celebrate your birthday too. DH and I eat there at least once on each trip. I prefer the mushroom filet, but am allergic to mushrooms. I mention to the waitress/waiter to hold the mushroom topping and my meal is always delivered perfectly. The last trip the chef came out to discuss my allergy. Disney always goes the extra mile to accommodate the guest. You're family WILL NOT be disappointed.

castlecake2.0

I always let my guests know that they can make alterations to their meals if they wish, but the reasons the steaks are paired with their sides and sauces is for a reason, it really brings out the taste of the steaks! however, you are my guest so you may order it how you like:) But I will usually try to bring out on the side the topping the steak is supposed to come with just so you can get a taste!

Im a former 'habitant of the cellar' (as the back story of the restaurant goes) so if you have any questions aboout anything, it would be my pleasure to help you!

meganw1985

Whe nwe went in November, I had mentioned that my son had a peanut/tree nut allergy. At every restaurant (except the Biergarten for some reason?) the chef came out to our table personally and confirmed the allergies, recommended what foods to not eat, what to eat, etc. Whereas some restaurants we felt like we were a bother to them, and a lot of times, had to wait longer to get our food, since even at buffets our waitress made it clear we could NOT have any food on our table until the chef came around (which is the reason I will NOT be mentioning his allergies again, we know what he can't eat), our chef at Le Cellier was EXCEPTIONAL! First of all, his name was Brett, and so is my son's. They chatted for a bit, and he told my son he would PERSONALLY make him the steak. Which made him feel super important. Now, whether he did or not, I don't know, but he did personally deliver it to our table. It made the trip to a pretty adult friendly restaurant very enjoyable for my son. It was a warm and fuzzy moment! :lol: And like I said, they were DEFINATELY not like that anywhere else!

So, that being said, I can't imagine that they won't take a sauce off for you if that's what you wanted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom