Le cellier vs Shulas vs yachtmman vs narcoosse

PolynesianPrincess

We love Le Cellier. I know some people think it's overrated but to each his own. We've never had a bad meal there and the waitstaff is always super awesome. Since it has moved to signature though, we're giving it a skip in May. One place you also might want to consider is California Grill. I like that better than Narccoossee's. The filet a CG was the best filet I've had. The one at Narcoossee's was a little too rare for my taste but we were in a hurry so I didn't want to send it back. Haven't tried Yachtsman's but I've heard good things about the place.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
In order of quality....
Shula's
Yachtsman
Narcoossee's

ALL are very good choices.

...and don't bother with LC :)
This^^^^^

I am a big steak guy making my selection a little bias. If I was in more of a surf and turf mood I would hit Narcoossee's, but any of those three will be a great meal.

LC was a great lower priced steak place. Now it is just overpriced and not much better than your average Outback or Longhorn's. It is still good, just not great.

Bama14

I agree with @TheMonrailRider about Shula's. At least the one in Birmingham has not lived up to the cost and hype. LC was not great for me, but I could have just hit it on an off day...Heard wonderful things about Yachtsman and Narcosse.

EvilQueen-T

i've been to all 4 and have at least at one point loved them all. the only exception for me is the last 2 times i went to LC the steak tasted more boiled than broiled/grilled. just doesn't seem worth going back. narcoossee's we've had fantastic meals/experiences to sometimes shaky service but would do again. the other 2 you listed we've had great meals at and would do again any time.

DisneyDebNJ

We love Le Cellier. I know some people think it's overrated but to each his own. We've never had a bad meal there and the waitstaff is always super awesome. Since it has moved to signature though, we're giving it a skip in May. One place you also might want to consider is California Grill. I like that better than Narccoossee's. The filet a CG was the best filet I've had. The one at Narcoossee's was a little too rare for my taste but we were in a hurry so I didn't want to send it back. Haven't tried Yachtsman's but I've heard good things about the place.
Same for us!! We really love Le Cellier, our experiences here have always been very positive and delicious!! This past October, we tried the Lobster Mac and Cheese, it was outstanding!!!! Yachtsmans is on our list for this coming November :)

kane47

Shula's in my opinion has the finest cuts of meat. Love the steak tartar and the atmosphere. If you like a dark social club feel this is the place. Food is outstanding. Love the Filet Pittsburgh style!

Allygator

Loved Narcoossee's! The filet mignon and lobster tail was delicious but the strawberry dessert was to die for! So sad to see its not on the menu. I hope that changes by September. We are going to try Yachtman's for the first time and Sanaa.

EvilQueen-T

steakchoicesatyachtmanssteakhouse.jpg
front window showing types of steaks at yachtmans nov 2011

sams24ozporterhousefromyachtmanssteakhouse.jpg
24 oz porterhouse from yachtmans nov 2011

fabulous8ozfiletfromyachtsmansteakhouse.jpg
8oz filet from yachtmans nov 2011

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom