Le cellier vs Shulas vs yachtmman vs narcoosse

MickeyKimmy

Have eaten at LC many times and have never had a bad meal there. Went to Yachtsman once and it was great - definitely recommend. Went to Narcoosee's once and was really looking forward to it but both DH and I were really disappointed with the quality of our meals, especially considering the prices. Never been to Shula's.

Prince-1

Shula's then Yachtsman's. Never been to Narcoosee's and LC is a waste of time. It's the Olive Garden of Steakhouses. (I know a little harsh, I'm tired.)

rael ramone

Le Cellier is way too much hassle. You not only have to get the ADR way in advance, but theres a good chance you'll be waiting even with it.

Yachtsman is far superior. (If you like the Le Cellier Cheese Soup, make it at home).

(never done Shulas or Narcoosees)

ps - at Yachtsman, only their strip steak is dry aged (per the waiter) - not any of their bigger pieces of cow. and according to Anthony Bourdain, even the top steakhouses get their filets out of the cryovac wrappers.

hunter99

Sorry to bump into this thread. May I mention one other place. If you don't mind driving off property, but pretty close by, look into Charley's Steakhouse. It's rather expensive but you will get way more food then you can handle and I have never had a bad meal there. Shula's and Yachtsman are both excellent as well but I think Charley's is just a cut above it. No pun intended.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom