Le Cellier to offer single all-day menu from tomorrow

DisDadWoz

Hmmm, not sure what to think of this just yet and will have to see what the "new" menu brings. We do TIW so not much difference for us as we don't use the 2 credits, but I can see where it may actually open up some reservation spots now that many DDP folks won't be going. Still one of our favorites each time we go and even more so now that Yachtsman gave us such a horrible experience the last time. We'll see what happens when we stop in to LeCellier in June.

coachwnh

This might make it easier to get a reservations here, but if I was on the dining plan, I certainly wouldn't blow 2 TS credits here. There are better choices out there for 2 credits.
I've said it numerous times that this is the most overrated restaurant in WDW. The food is good, but IMO it doesn't match yachtsman, jiko, Cali grill, or citricos for steak.

dave&di

I'm gutted the burger is no longer available, I mentioned on a thread a while back that the burger was my favourite dish at Le Cellier to which @real mad hatter found shocking! Hatter, did you do this!?!?! I fear foul play! ;)

I won't bother going back now! No other dishes suited me so unless the new menu has changed considerably I'm not fussed!

Dad 2 M & M

I've said it numerous times that this is the most overrated restaurant in WDW. The food is good, but IMO it doesn't match yachtsman, jiko, Cali grill, or citricos for steak.
We love Le Cellier, but many do have the same opinion as you. We feel the same about Jiko's, good, but not great. We are well aware that most rave about Jiko's food and atmosphere.

coachwnh

We love Le Cellier, but many do have the same opinion as you. We feel the same about Jiko's, good, but not great. We are well aware that most rave about Jiko's food and atmosphere.
I understand your opinion. I guess I just don't think of le Cellier as a signature compared to the others I mentioned. That said, we have an ADR at le Cellier in July. So this isn't keeping me away!

Dad 2 M & M

I understand your opinion. I guess I just don't think of le Cellier as a signature compared to the others I mentioned. That said, we have an ADR at le Cellier in July. So this isn't keeping me away!

We will still hit Le Cellier each trip too, although it will be harder now that it is a Sig all day. When it changed to a SIg for dinner we started going for lunch only. It is a notch below Monsieur Paul's and well below Yachtsman’s, but we are hooked!
It was a much easier decision when burning only 1 TS credit.

coachwnh

We will still hit Le Cellier each trip too, although it will be harder now that it is a Sig all day. When it changed to a SIg for dinner we started going for lunch only. It is a notch below Monsieur Paul's and well below Yachtsman’s, but we are hooked!
It was a much easier decision when burning only 1 TS credit.
We use our TIW card so that makes it a little easier for us. We aren't locked into two DDP credits. I don't dislike it here. We just have found others we like more. But like you and I have both said we still go back

Sandurz

I would like to volunteer that I was only charged 1 credit each for two adults when I went last Tuesday the 8th, but maybe the switch was just postponed to coincide with this new rollout.

Mickey2minnie1

How picky are they with age on the children's menu if not doing the DDP. It says 9 and under, but I have a 10 and 13 year old that may have to go that route with the dinner prices. Anyone ever had the kid's steak??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom