Laugh Floor opening in Jan 2007

gbrooks135

Original Poster
Hello all
I was looking Thur Disney web site and they have the laugh floor opening in Jan 2007.
This is from there web Site

(Opening January 2007) Open the door to laughter, songs and electric wit by joining animated characters from the Disney's Pixar hit film, "Monsters, Inc." Hosted by the singularly talented, one-eyed Master of Ceremonies, Mike, you'll be "won" over by this one-of-a-kind attraction. Get right in the middle of the action for monster laughs that will generate enough electricity to light up MONSTROPOLIS.

I wonder what the chances are for a soft opening in early December? :lookaroun
Like the week of Dec, 7th.:xmas:

I did do A search to see if anything has been said about Jan. opening and all I found was early 2007 No mention of Jan.

Lewis Carroll

Account Suspended
(Opening January 2007) Open the door to laughter, songs and electric wit by joining animated characters from the Disney's Pixar hit film, "Monsters, Inc." Hosted by the singularly talented, one-eyed Master of Ceremonies, Mike, you'll be "won" over by this one-of-a-kind attraction. Get right in the middle of the action for monster laughs that will generate enough electricity to light up Metropolis.

Metropolis? or MONSTROPOLIS?

Goes to show the amount of care and passion going into this project :rolleyes:

teebin

This is starting to sound like a "Turtle Talk with Crush" live interactive 3D animation type show. Has there been any confirmation of this?

mkepcotmgmak

I can see it now - everytime the audience laughs, the lights are going to get brighter in the room...

i hope it's opened the first week in Jan... !!!:sohappy:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
The current Mickey Monitor says to keep an eye out for AP previews, so i'd say late January is a safe bet for an official opening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom