Laugh Floor Closed?

Rescue Ranger

At least this serves a purpose and can be funny. Stitch, that still amazes me that it even exists and taking up so much space for something that is NOTHING. Its so embarrassing. So much potential for a real attraction to be put there.

Stitch was a great idea on paper, but it turned out terribly.

The Laugh Floor should be in the Studios. Get rid of that horrible Idol no one even goes into and put the Laugh Floor, updated, in there. Or of course there is the Sounds Dangerous space.

OldYeller

I'd hate to see it close. My kids get a kick out of it. I was Randall once. Had no idea how to disappear. Tried to hide my fat head behind my hands. didn't work. I believe i was visible.

djkidkaz

Good news everyone, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor is not closed! I currently work at the attraction and our queue is having some work done to make your future Monsters experience even better than before. Apologies for any confusion. Have a magical day!

Interactive queue and Fastpass+, guess its not going anywhere. :)

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
As long as we're piling on, I, too, enjoy Laugh Floor. Different and enjoyable. No, I do not like the fact that it is in Tomorrowland (or, as it should be called, Sci-Fi Land). But Soarin' doesn't belong in The Land and the Nemo Musical doesn't belong in Dinoland either, so I'll deal with it.

Spikerdink

I get a kick out of Laugh Floor. Is it a 'must do'? No, but it is honest (if corny) fun. It is a great family attraction that the kids can laugh at - especially Roz and her comments and the goofy kid-level jokes.

I could see it slotting in nicely in HS - it would be a nice fit in some ways.... I would hate to see it go away totally (and with the pre-quel coming out soon, the chances of it going away are slim and none.)

yeti

It's okay. A notch below Midway Mania and a notch above Turtle Talk. Would LOVE to see the Mike Wasowski cutout removed from the marquee though. The placement issues would be much improved if you weren't reminded of character merchandise while walking down Avenue of the Planets.

iheartdisney91

have to say.... we've never been to "Laugh Floor" maybe we will check it out! we are in Disney for 10 days in January.... i'm sure we can fit it in ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom