Latest resort stay survey questions

Kamikaze

I bet that’s a calculated risk based on their clientele and where their stores are placed...

But I can see it...most Apple stores have 2 workers per square foot of floor space 😎

That is correct. They view the theft as a sunk cost for making the stores the way they are. That doesn't mean the camera footage isn't reviewed and sent to proper authorities, but unless you make it extremely obvious what you're doing, you won't get caught, stopped, or even glanced at. Without using too much detail, there are even ways to make it look like you just purchased an item on your phone when you really didn't.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That is correct. They view the theft as a sunk cost for making the stores the way they are. That doesn't mean the camera footage isn't reviewed and sent to proper authorities, but unless you make it extremely obvious what you're doing, you won't get caught, stopped, or even glanced at. Without using too much detail, there are even ways to make it look like you just purchased an item on your phone when you really didn't.

...for you last minute “shoppers” out there 😉

backinaction

I would pay good money for a realistic, fully immersive VR experience of EPCOT Center, circa 1992.
OMG YES! i'd be willing to pay a ton of cash for this! Imagine getting to ride those bikes in the wonders pavillion and then heading over to catch cranium command one last time! PRICELESS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom