Latest aerial photos - March 30 2012

Cosmic Commando

thanks so much! i'm looking into an idea for a Lion King themed ride and it would be perfect for Animal Kingdom. it requires a decent amount of space and it happens to be around Camp Minnie-Mickey, and i figured that it would be cool to have an area of that place all Lion King themed.

idk, it might just be a silly idea, but it's wishful thinking nonetheless :)
It's really not a silly idea. I think they should have opened the park with a big Lion King omnimover dark ride. You could easily hide the show building by making it look like Pride Rock... it's one of Disney's biggest movies of all-time... great music...

14 years after the park opened, and there's still no indoor, family-friendly ride. Make it happen!

J03Y

It's really not a silly idea. I think they should have opened the park with a big Lion King omnimover dark ride. You could easily hide the show building by making it look like Pride Rock... it's one of Disney's biggest movies of all-time... great music...

14 years after the park opened, and there's still no indoor, family-friendly ride. Make it happen!

it's more of an outdoorsy ride lol. it'd be sort of like Kilimanjaro Safaris where you are traveling through the Pride Lands and the climax of the ride is inside Pride Rock. the only difference is that you're on a glider and you're flying through different landscapes that make up the movie and the land of the PL. that's why it requires much space.

bdearl41

If it is a problem, then getting one back in the park every November will be a HUGE issue.

I am sure they are leaving proper access.

Also a great deal of larger things coming into the park actually come in through the gates in tomorrowland or frontierland by splash mountain.

Rob562

If it is a problem, then getting one back in the park every November will be a HUGE issue.

I am sure they are leaving proper access.

The Castle crane is probably brought in from the west-end Fantasyland gate beyond IASW anyway. Much fewer curves and turns to deal with to park it in its spot behind the Castle.

-Rob

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The Castle crane is probably brought in from the west-end Fantasyland gate beyond IASW anyway. Much fewer curves and turns to deal with to park it in its spot behind the Castle.

-Rob

Actually more turns when you consider the extra turns backstage in order to get there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom