Late September booking??

hijinx

Original Poster
I'm in Orlando for business 9/24-9/26 and figured why not stay on property and hit the parks after hours. All but 5 of the WDW resorts are booked those two nights. I even tried extending the stay by 2 days. Besides Food & wine what else is going on the week? I've never had this much trouble booking last minute before. I was able to book at the Dolphin for a decent rate (before fees & more fees), however I'm not a huge fan of that resort. ~ Spoiled rotten I am

DisneyPrincess5

How fun! Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party is going on then. That and F&W bring a ton of crowds. You'll be ok though-just plan your park tours well with research. Have fun!

Dolphin is one our faves by the way.

hijinx

Original Poster
I'm definitely a fan of the Dolphin's proximity to EPCOT. Forces me to walk off the "No way jose" I'll be eating both days. :hungry:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I'm in Orlando for business 9/24-9/26 and figured why not stay on property and hit the parks after hours. All but 5 of the WDW resorts are booked those two nights. I even tried extending the stay by 2 days. Besides Food & wine what else is going on the week? I've never had this much trouble booking last minute before. I was able to book at the Dolphin for a decent rate (before fees & more fees), however I'm not a huge fan of that resort. ~ Spoiled rotten I am
It's a free dining month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom