Late Night Travel On/Off Property

ntoeman

Does anyone have any personal experiences or tips for traveling to and from places like Jellyrolls, DTD, Rix Lounge, or off-property locations later in the evening? I have a friend who will be staying off-property and looking for the best solution for this (and I too have an upcoming trip where I will be staying on-property). Are cabs really the only way? If so, does anyone have recommendations for a cab company to use? I appreciate any advice, thanks!

NiarrNDisney

Yes Taxis are the best way to get around!
As for a number or a certain company I couldn't tell you however comma go to your resorts front desk or guest services and they will call one for you.

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

While I hate to sound like a nervous old lady, you'd really be better off using cabs that will drop you off exactly in front of the place you intend to visit, and pick you up right there as well. Orlando's a town where a lot of people are preying on those who are clearly tourists, so if you're club-hopping keep your wits about you, stay on busy streets, don't look for shortcuts, no rides from strangers no matter how cool the airbrushing on their van is or how tasty their candy may be...

Seriously, cab everywhere.

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I don't have one that I would recommend because I use whatever is available. The other option would be a car service and rent them for the night but then that gets expensive.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom