'Last Tour to Endor' event schedule

Captain Hank

i am looking for a ticket to this event. please pm me if you have one. thanks :wave:
AFAIK, tickets are still available, and you no longer have to be a Celebration V attendee to go. You can get a ticket at DHS, and presumably other ticket booths/Guest Relations.

Monsterfan99

Just got back from the studios and I was told you can still buy tickets. As of 1 PM they have the event popcorn buckets, event t-shirt and Starspeeder 1000 "sneak preview" die-cast out from anyone to buy. The starspeeder was being bought in mass by a bunch of people, so if you want one, head over there early.

Last Tour to Endor

This event is going to be AMAZING! Truly a once in a lifetime experience. Raiders of the Lost Jedi Temple of Doom itself is worth the admission if you are a star wars fan! Im so excited for tonight! Anyone Star Wars fan who is on the fence, should come!

wvugeoggrad

I won't be attending the event, but I was thinking of taking some shots from outside of the park - and I would have my tripod with me. It all depends on if I'm still awake at that point. :) Probably won't get anything too spectacular, but I'll post any interesting shots to my Flickr page.

Im thinking of doing the same thing. Even if I have to park at the Boardwalk and walk to the main entrance to watch the fireworks.

Awesome, if I knew who ya were or what you looked like I'd say I'll see ya there! :) I'm heading down now, so if you see a brunette with a tan skirt and blue shirt on come say hi! :D

Figment82

AMAZING show - I actually think our spot on the walkway to the BoardWalk was better than what you'd see inside the park. :) Incredible display - kudos to all those involved.

I think I got some pretty decent shots - but they will have to wait until tomorrow to be posted. Now on my way to bed. :)

wvugeoggrad

I got some pretty good video from the entrance of the park. Hopefully I was close enough to pick up the music as well. I'll try to get it edited and posted sometime tomorrow for everyone to see. I saw a lot of people leaving before the fireworks. If I paid money to get into an event I would not be leaving before fireworks:brick: I guess that's just me though. Saw some really good costumes, one guy was dressed up as a Storm Trooper and he had a light saber going though him, it was great!:lol:

Next Big Thing

So I was one of the stupid ones who lives in the area and chose not to go. Wow, am I regretting not going after reading all the tweets throughout the night. Is there any chance of them incorporating the Indy-Star Wars show into SWW in the coming years? That looked awesome from what I watched on Ustream. I'd like to see the fireworks included somehow as well, but I know that's not gonna happen. They'd probably make SWW a seperate hard ticket event after the park closes if they were to add both of those things. It would so be worth it though. I'd think they'd have to lower from the $75 price though if they planned to fill most of them. I heard the rides had VERY short waits the whole night as well which would be a positive also as DHS gets crazy during SWW. That's probably a reason they wouldn't do a hard ticket for SWW though b/c you wouldn't get the local repeat visitors that they currently do.

My main point was though, I hope they, in some form, bring the Indy-SW show to SWW.

wvugeoggrad

Great shot!! You did have amazing vantage point there! Only reason I wanted to be near the gates was to hear the music which was pretty awesome. Can't wait to see the rest of your photos!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom