'Last Tour to Endor' event schedule

wvugeoggrad

Thanks for posting that, I was wondering what time the fireworks were. I'm not attending the event but I'm thinking of trying to get near the entrance of the park to see and hear the special fireworks at midnight. :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Any recommendations on where to video the fireworks from? I have never seen fireworks at DHS so I am going into this kind of blind.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Any recommendations on where to video the fireworks from? I have never seen fireworks at DHS so I am going into this kind of blind.

Anywhere straight-on to the hat - similar setup to being on Main Street facing the castle.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Anywhere straight-on to the hat - similar setup to being on Main Street facing the castle.
That is what I was thinking. Now I just have to figure out how far back to go. Any idea if the the shells used will be of the lower altitude variety?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
That is what I was thinking. Now I just have to figure out how far back to go. Any idea if the the shells used will be of the lower altitude variety?

Its usually a mix, similar to wishes. There will be some high stuff.

I would aim for somewhere around the tip board area. Good luck - would love to see the video when you get back.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Its usually a mix, similar to wishes. There will be some high stuff.

I would aim for somewhere around the tip board area. Good luck - would love to see the video when you get back.
Thanks. I should be posting a report on Sunday when I get back with video and Pictures.

wvugeoggrad

Since the park closes at 7 do you think I would have any issue parking there say around 11:30ish? I know in the evenings they quit manning the parking booths but just want to make sure I can get parked at DHS eventhough I don't have a ticket to the event.

DisneyParksFan

Since the park closes at 7 do you think I would have any issue parking there say around 11:30ish? I know in the evenings they quit manning the parking booths but just want to make sure I can get parked at DHS eventhough I don't have a ticket to the event.

You should be able to park in the lot.

Next Big Thing

According to what @MrX_381 and @exprcoofto reported on Twitter, they talked to some security and they said NO ONE will be able to park back there for the event, INCLUDING those attending. They said he said it'll be interesting to say the least.

Now, how accurate this info is i have no idea, that is just what they reported. Only time will tell I guess.

JarJarJedi

I believe it's also sold out, or at least that's what the ticketing department said when I called to see if I could return my four tickets.

According to the billboard at the Studios entrance at 8pm today, tickets are still available.
And they are also still selling them at CV. I got my stuff today from the Disney booth, and the people next to me were getting tickets.

I took pictures of the stuff I got there, but my computer is being slow... I'll have to post them when I get home.

Figment82

Anyone taking a tripod to photograph the fireworks? I really hope they are adequately documented.

I won't be attending the event, but I was thinking of taking some shots from outside of the park - and I would have my tripod with me. It all depends on if I'm still awake at that point. :) Probably won't get anything too spectacular, but I'll post any interesting shots to my Flickr page.

SoccerMickey

I won't be attending the event, but I was thinking of taking some shots from outside of the park - and I would have my tripod with me. It all depends on if I'm still awake at that point. :) Probably won't get anything too spectacular, but I'll post any interesting shots to my Flickr page.

Im thinking of doing the same thing. Even if I have to park at the Boardwalk and walk to the main entrance to watch the fireworks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom