Last Ride Before You Leave...

Spectromagic or Fantasmic..I know they're shows, but I leave with this sort of final feeling...like I got to see everything I wanted and then they wrapped it all up into one great show/parade. :)

jonesenon4

it all depends on where we finish our trip. but we have a favorite for each park. mk would have to be pirates was my fav ride even before the movies.epcot without a doubt sse on the way out of the park and is just a classic ride its also our first ride of the day. mgm its a toss up either tot or rnr sometimes both depending on lines.ak i would say bugs life nice place to relax before leaving and just take in the atmosphere. regardless of whitch one is last they are all sad. next trip sept 24 06 feeling the magic already.

silverboyd

Depending on which park i'm at, it's usually:

Magic Kingdom - Pirates of the Caribbean, TTA or Space Mountain
EPCOT - Spaceship Earth
MGM Studios - Great Movie Ride
Animal Kingdom - Dinosaur

~Tinkerbell~

When I went last year, the last park we went to was Magic Kingdom, which had Extra Magic Hours. After we watched Spectromagic and Wishes, we went on a few rides, and I think the last one was Splash Mountain. Then after that (at about 11:30pm) we met some characters and had a picture with Mickey and Minnie in fron of the castle!

Uponastar

Not a ride, but Town Square is my favorite place in all of WDW.
I like to linger there before leaving and just savor the atmosphere.
It's always hard to say good bye, and I try to make it last as long as possible.

JohnMan

We always wrap up our trips at the MK. And the attraction of choice to close out the vacation is the HM. On occasion PotC ends up being the closer.

rede2go

I usually park hop on my last day, start at MGM and hit RnR and ToT and for my Star Wars junkie 8yr old, Star Tours. Move on to MK for my HM, PoTC and Space Mtn fixes. Walking down main street to say goodbye.

jedimaster1227

meryll83 said:
What do you go on as your last ride before you have to leave WDW?
Do you just go on what you happen to be near or make a special visit to a certain ride?

I think my last thing I did was Millionaire last time I went. Then walked through the Spectacle of Lights.
My last ride..... I think it must have been RNR

Well, if you are at Epcot, ride SSE before you leave.

If you are at MK, instead of riding something, go upstairs to the train station at the front of Mainstreet and grab a seat to watch Wishes from the best seat available (for free) in the park. It is also the point of symmetry for MK so it is even better to see. :D

DolFan

At MK, when the parade is going on we either go to Tomorrowland to ride Space Mountain as many times as we can before the park closes. Or go to Frontierland and ride Thunder Mountain, in my opinion it is the best at night!!!

HoW

My fiancee and I always try to pick our top 10 favorite attractions (5 for each of us) at breakfast the last day and then run through them before, that way we both get to see exactly what we want to before we go home.

trr313

PixiePrincess said:
We always end our trip at the Magic Kingdom and we always ride the Transit Authority. We love to go around and take beautiful pics of the castle with the sun setting behind. Ahhh, the memories!

I'm with you on this one. We usually go on TTA before we leave. Looking back at Tomorrowland on my way out of the park is really nice too when it's all lit up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom