Last Ride Before You Leave...

Astronaut Jones

I almost always save Splash Mountain for my last ride. I love when you come out of the mountain after the initial climb and have a view that looks out to the castle at night. Also, if you finish the ride and nobody's in line they often let you just go again.

That final walk down Mainstreet is heartwrenching.

brertigger

Usually, my family does MK the entire last day. We vary what ride we end with. Usually Splash, but if the line is too long, we'll end with something else.
Our last rides at each park vary each trip.

This past trip, we could not end with MK, since they were having Grad Nite that evening (and we had gone the night before), so we ended with EPCOT.

The last ride was Test Track. We got off 2 minutes before Illuminations. We hustled over to World Showcase Lagoon and walked up right as the show started. It was a miracle that we did not miss the show (The wait time sign said 40 minutes @ 8:40, the CM said 45. I did not think the line looked more than 15 minutes, so I told my group, "let's go. We can always leave if it gets too late." The wait time was only 10 minutes.)

The last ride at AK was EE.
Last ride at MGM was LMA.

Last ride at MK that time was Big Thunder Mountain. (Once again, we were cutting it awfully close. We were supposed to meet at the MK front gate 15 minutes we had to catch our bus (leaving time to go to bus). Well, we had so much fun riding BTM, we decided to have one more ride. We ended up getting off the attraction with 5 minutes before we were supposed to be leaving the park (oops). We have to hustle and take every shortcut I know of (which there were lots). We make it with 1 minute to spare. Never realized quite how far Frontierland is from the front, until you are trying to hurry out. It is never fun to have to hustle down Main Street on your way out. :( )

RenegadeMilkmen

Astronaut Jones said:
I almost always save Splash Mountain for my last ride. I love when you come out of the mountain after the initial climb and have a view that looks out to the castle at night. Also, if you finish the ride and nobody's in line they often let you just go again.

That final walk down Mainstreet is heartwrenching.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Haunted Mansion is the first and last ride we go on! It's my favorite attraction and the special way we remember the first time we visited WDW. On the way out, we look back at the castle and think of all the great memories we made. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom