Last Ride Before You Leave...

meryll83

Original Poster
What do you go on as your last ride before you have to leave WDW?
Do you just go on what you happen to be near or make a special visit to a certain ride?

I think my last thing I did was Millionaire last time I went. Then walked through the Spectacle of Lights.
My last ride..... I think it must have been RNR

barnum42

Last few trips, my final day has been at Animal Kingdom. Before leaving I visited the tigers and gorillas then head to the airport.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
barnum42 said:
Which led you to panic when you realised your flight was leaving from Sanford ;)

Do I look the sort of person that would travel with a package tour operator?

Shudders at thought :drevil: :animwink:

Normally my last ride is either Peter Pan or Small World. I always have to hit Small World on my last day because I have to throw pennies into the water and wish for another WDW vacation!!

"Wishes...Dreams...Magic..."

PixiePrincess

meryll83 said:
What do you go on as your last ride before you have to leave WDW?
Do you just go on what you happen to be near or make a special visit to a certain ride?

I think my last thing I did was Millionaire last time I went. Then walked through the Spectacle of Lights.
My last ride..... I think it must have been RNR

We always end our trip at the Magic Kingdom and we always ride the Transit Authority. We love to go around and take beautiful pics of the castle with the sun setting behind. Ahhh, the memories!

DisneySam

You know of all the times I have been to WDW I don't really have a favorite last ride. We usually save our last day for the Magic Kingdom and watch Spectro and Wishes, we do ride the Monorail back to the TTC.

With what Clark said, I too make a wish in Snow White's wishing well before I leave.

WDWCPF98

Our last attraction on the last night of our vacation is usually Splash. We ride it one last time w/o a wait.
The next day it's the water slide at the hotel pool until it's time to head for the airport. :)

bandtrumpet

I never have a normal ride to end the trip but this time it was Expedition Everest and boy was it an amaizing way to end an amaizing trip!

LaughingGravy

We lucked out. Our last day was Epcot in the AM/early afternoon before our flight. We got in, got fast passes for Soarin', with them being at the tail end of what we'd be comfortable with in order to catch the Magical Express.
We ended up having our last ride being Soarin' in the first/ top row.

CoasterKing

We always spend at least a week at WDW when we go. So we always use the last day of our trip to go to each park and ride our favorite rides one last time. Magic Kingdom would be Space Mountain, EPCOT would be Test Track, Animal Kingdom was Countdown to Extinction (We have yet to ride Expedition Everest) and lastly and most favoritely would be MGM Rock N Roller Coaster & Tower of Terror. Since they are right next to each other, we usually ride each about twice before saying goodbye and heading home !!!!

hrmom26

the last one is always a toss up between MK splash mountain and AK the rafting ride for some reason the name escapes me right now. love them both!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom