Las Vegas Disney Store

TheDisneyGirl02

Original Poster
Hi everybody! I was just wondering if anybody could tell me where the Disney Store in Las Vegas is located. Is it in one of the hotels? I'm really hoping to visit it when I'm in Vegas next month.

Thanks!

TheDisneyGirl02 :)

Mountaineer

If you are talking about the regular mall-type disney store, there is only one left. It is in the Meadows Mall out on US 95 at Vallew View Rd. It's not that great of a Mall either. All the other Disney stores in town that I know of have closed (including both of the ones that were on the strip).

wedway71

caesars palace?

i know there was in the palace mall-the entire store has roman/caesar/disney theme but not sure if still open.

Merlin

Account Suspended
Mountaineer said:
If you are talking about the regular mall-type disney store, there is only one left. It is in the Meadows Mall out on US 95 at Vallew View Rd. It's not that great of a Mall either. All the other Disney stores in town that I know of have closed (including both of the ones that were on the strip).

I was the trainer who delivered "Traditions" for that particular Disney Store. Good to hear it is still open!

Mountaineer

SIR90210 said:
They closed the one in Caesar's Forum?

Yeah... I think they closed when Disney sold off their controlling interest in the Disney Store chain. Plus, that mall is very lucrative, and I'm sure costs for space there are astronomical now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom