Large Piece Falls off Monorail - Being Evacuated

Cesar R M

I read a story just yesterday about a flight that was delayed for three hours after a passenger tossed some coins into the number one engine "for good luck." At some point, you have to wonder about airline maintenance in a country where beliefs like that still prevail...
Please tell me it was the engine that was not turned on yet. So these could have been easily removable.
I can imagine some damage on the engine innards if it was turned on and in idle mode.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
20170719_194611.jpg
Welp, this monorail has seen better days...(taken 2 minutes ago).

Driver

Oh I know. Not the first time I've seen this.It just makes me laugh every time I do see it, mostly due to the tourists that panic when they see it
Oh and we've seen our share of panic. ( not laughing at them) but there have been times when a little something goes wrong and people go off the hook.

s8film40

Oh I know. Not the first time I've seen this.It just makes me laugh every time I do see it, mostly due to the tourists that panic when they see it
They used to let the cast members fix it. It's just a matter of resetting the clips and pushing back up. Then they stopped letting them do that so now they have to call maintenance and they have to come out and do it.

JoeCamel

You can only slam those plastic clips back in place so many times before they just don't catch any more. Amazing they worked as long as they did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom