Large party at Rose & Crown

CaptainAmerica

Original Poster
We booked an 8:00 reservation at Rose & Crown for a party of eight, specifically for IllumiNations. Does anyone have experience with a party that size? Will a table on the patio be an issue? We have no problem arriving early and waiting.

jaklgreen

I believe the biggest table in the outdoor seating has tables for 4. I suppose if you said you were willing to split up the party it would be easier. I know in the indoor area they can put a couple of tables together easier then the outside because of the space. Good luck

Minnie Mum

Depending on how heavily they are booked, they may not allow you to wait for an outdoor table. And they've been known to turn guests away if they arrive early, telling them to come back closer to their ADR time. But if you end up with an inside table, you will be able to go out to their private viewing area to see the show.

LavaLiz

I enjoyed dinner with a party of 7 last month at Rose and Crown. While we were seated indoors, they encouraged our table to enjoy the fireworks on the patio and let us know when they were about to start. I can't say that is their policy, but it was my experience. I hope you have a great time!

slappy magoo

I believe the biggest table in the outdoor seating has tables for 4. I suppose if you said you were willing to split up the party it would be easier. I know in the indoor area they can put a couple of tables together easier then the outside because of the space. Good luck

Depending on how busy it is, they'll take outside tables and combine them to accommodate a larger party. Last year we were a party of 11 and got on the patio.

But as others have said, even if you're seated inside, you'll be allowed to walk out and use their patio area for Illuminations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom