Lanyards

CelioSunshine

Original Poster
Hi, I was looking on Ebay for WDW items and noticed alot of people selling landyards/ fast pass holders. Do many people buy these, and if so do you find them useful?

Does anyone know how much they cost on the resorts? I was wondering if the ones on Ebay are older stock perhaps.

maryszhi

i always buy them at the parks. they are awesome for holding things, and i love to decorate with pins, and put them in the huge holder you can get. after i use them at the parks, i use them to hold my id for school. its a great way to play up my sterotypical catholic school uniform. but overall its worth it, however i f your interested, call wdw mail order and tell them the specifics of what you want that way its 100% reliable

Tiggerfanatic

I've been looking at them, also, for my next trip. I'm surprising my niece & nephew, and am putting together a little trip package for them. So far I have drawstring backpacks, photo & autograph albums, Disney gifts cards for each of them, and I thought these lanyards would be a good addition, and an easy way to keep their admission & gift cards on hand. Plus they could use the straps for pins.

CelioSunshine

Original Poster
That is exactly what I have been planning Tiggerfanatic. I was looking on Ebay but now I am actually thinking about the gift cards instead. The landyards are on Ebay for 6-10 dollars plus shipping and if they are only 4.95 at WDW, that wouldn't make sense for me to buy those ahead of time, plus then the kids could all pick out there own.

Thanks for all the feedback

bluefaery

I have a YOMD landyard from DL that I won on ebay. It came w/ the mickey and minnie pins. I dont' use that one. I have one that I actaully bought from WDW that I use.

krankenstein

I use mine all the time so I don't have to keep my wallet on me. I put my Key to the World, AP, CC and any Fastpasses I might have. It's just a lot easier to have it around my neck!

CelioSunshine

Original Poster
Krankenstein: We will actually be at Pop at the same time. It must be hard to fit in all you want to do in such a short time. We are worried our 7 days won't be enough.

krankenstein

Krankenstein: We will actually be at Pop at the same time. It must be hard to fit in all you want to do in such a short time. We are worried our 7 days won't be enough.

I go a lot, it isn't that far of drive so I hop down for short solo trips whenever money allows. This coming trip though I am chaperoning a trip for my church's youth group (don't worry it's only 8 of us, we are small). We are going to be at a camp in Daytona Monday-Friday morning. Than transferring to Pop on Friday night, one day at probably the MK for the kids on Saturday, than back home on Sunday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom