Land Of Legends Main Entrance

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
Originally posted by Chad
Ok, here we go with my sketch of what the front entrance would look like, to me, anyways. Mind you, I'm not a good artist, this is just sorta something to jump start every other GOOD artist (everyone but me.)

The rest of the mountain would be something different. At night, the waterfall would stop, revealing that there is stage behind it. AT night, a brilliant Fantasmic type show would be shown...
Comments are required :)

Looks good and great show idea, Ill put that into my RCT rendition.

Originally posted by Chad
Now, the mountiain in the middle would NOT be home to a ride, instead, the cave under the water fall would be the 'hub' haveing different openings from the inside leading to each of the different lands.

That my Idea!!!!! :fork: :rolleyes: ;) :D

Chad

EE! Sorry, didn't mean to steal it! Well, they say imitation is the best form of a compliment..so GOOD JOB!

We discussed some things in the chat tonight, most pertaining to the main entrance. Here is a synopsis:

1 The park will be home to a mountain range. Each land will have a seperate mountain that will be connected to the main mountain. The park will weave in between mountain passes, and pathways will lead guests through caves. This would be a definate original idea for a park.

2 Retro, well themed monorails will travel throughout the park, Von drake will give a tour of each land before guest are dropped off outside the park, much the way the monorail travels around EPCOT. The monorail has to be designed in a way that it compliments the scenery of each land, this poses quite a challenge, anyone volunteering to tackle it?

3 A chat will be held tommorow at 8, regretably, I will be at work, so I'm trusting that Josh, or WDW Imagineer will post a synopsis for us. if they aren't there, some one who is PLEASE type one up for our benefit. I think we should hold a chat everynight at 8pm, make it a planned thing, they are great for idea exchange. EVERYONE IS URGED TO ATTEND

Thanks alot all, things are shaping up well. Its great to see a master plan develop as we clear a path.

Your friendly neighborhood moderator,
Chad Roberts

DisJosh

I'll try to get all my home work etc.......done at work tomorow so that I can attend the chat.....I would be more than happy to type up the overview.

DisJosh

Heres a lil' sketch that includes some of the lands mentioned..

Attachments

• layout0001.jpg
    layout0001.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 91

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom