Land Of Legends Main Entrance

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
And Heres the large view of all of it.

mountain2.jpg

Chad

Wow, that is almost exactly as how I invisioned it... Only, can you exatend the crystals into the valley with the stores and such?

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
Yeah the crystal rock formations I just threw into place to hurry up and post. They can be huge...like a mountain range of hidden stores and restaurants. I would really like to capitolize on the Van Drake idea. Him being the star role of the Monorail (Time Machine) and also inside the mountain (Time Travel Headquarters). What do you all think?

DisJosh

I think what chad means is a valley in front of the mountain sorrounded by chrystals.....so theyre down where you had the store buildings b4. The valley woul eventually merge and vein into the mt..

DisJosh

Originally posted by FutureImagineer
Ok, well I will play with some stuff, I will always use RCT for designing, Disjosh your drawings are excellent keep em coming.

Thanx.........cant wait to do some finished stuff........mabey some quick accrylics....never know I could use some of the concept art I do in my portfolio......that is if you guys dont mind me using these ideas.....

Mountain....

Ok, here is more

I see you talking of mountains...well while you work on a mountain of ice...here is my concept of a mountain of fire....the liquid can be food colored and use colored fllood lights to give a 'lava' effect...it has a roller coaster...and a boat trip...just a little detailed drawing...I am trying to do a drawing, like those you see at Disney, that is a floorplan/3-D drawing...tell me what you think..maybe our mountins can be twins?? LoL? If you want, I can also be emailed at Billiam7@aol.com or IM me; Billiam7

Attachments

• fire mountain1.gif
    fire mountain1.gif
    171.8 KB · Views: 99

Chad

Eep! Not that many crystals! I envisioned it as rocks with crystals jutting out of it.

I'm still not sold on this whole von drake idea, I can see him as a feature in the monorail, maybe a show giving a little background on the different cultures, but I don't see where the whole time machine thing comes in..We aren't going back in time, just exploring Legends...PLus, he's not that popular of a charecter..

DisJosh

Re: Mountain....

Originally posted by MonorailBlack
Ok, here is more

I see you talking of mountains...well while you work on a mountain of ice...here is my concept of a mountain of fire....the liquid can be food colored and use colored fllood lights to give a 'lava' effect...it has a roller coaster...and a boat trip...just a little detailed drawing...I am trying to do a drawing, like those you see at Disney, that is a floorplan/3-D drawing...tell me what you think..maybe our mountins can be twins?? LoL? If you want, I can also be emailed at Billiam7@aol.com or IM me; Billiam7

Looks good MB. However the mountain we're working on right now is the parks icon.......it's in the center of the hub layout and is not ice but stone and chrystal rather. Your mountain however is a good attraction idea.........we just need to figure out which land it would fit into.

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
I agree, thats all I really originally want him for was the Monorail (tiem machine)- I will post some pics when I get a chance of the Bazaar with more rock fragments out ofthe ground with of course, the crystals.

DisJosh

Originally posted by Chad
Eep! Not that many crystals! I envisioned it as rocks with crystals jutting out of it.

I'm still not sold on this whole von drake idea, I can see him as a feature in the monorail, maybe a show giving a little background on the different cultures, but I don't see where the whole time machine thing comes in..We aren't going back in time, just exploring Legends...PLus, he's not that popular of a charecter..

Chad, give me a break........I did it with paint shop! It's concept art not finalized blue prints......:D

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
MB, your idea may tye into a Polynesian theme. Chad said something about it being a land so maybe it could be the Icon or centerpiece of that land, with a E-ticket attraction in it. Looks awesome.

Goofster

Originally posted by Chad

Wow, this crystal stuff really sounds and looks sweet. I agree with Chad, I think this park needs to be kind of serious, not too serious, but a lot like Epcot. I think Too many characters will ruin it. Sure, yeah, he could be on the monorail and describe the upcoming lands and give backround information, but I don't think the park's central E-Ticket should be based on him.

Chad

Ok, here we go with my sketch of what the front entrance would look like, to me, anyways. Mind you, I'm not a good artist, this is just sorta something to jump start every other GOOD artist (everyone but me.)

Now, the mountiain in the middle would NOT be home to a ride, instead, the cave under the water fall would be the 'hub' haveing different openings from the inside leading to each of the different lands.

The rest of the mountain would be something different. At night, the waterfall would stop, revealing that there is stage behind it. AT night, a brilliant Fantasmic type show would be shown...
Comments are required :)

Attachments

• zlol.jpg
    zlol.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 112

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom