Land cleared behind MK near TT

joesauctionsale

path

from what we were told the path is so the dump trucks can go in and out from the site due to fact som items are verykarge and cannot make it around turns and wait on bridge thats by toon town where new security gate is by the way all boats have been removed from small world they are getting brand new boats. also seen new buzz light year cars for dl here to.

DisneyPan

This will hopefully answer all questions.

From Cast Portal:
Retention Pond Construction Across from Pluto Park Cast Parking
Date: 06/30/2004

Please be advised that there is construction taking place in the area between the Pluto Park Cast Parking and the Mickey's Toontown Fair Train Station. This work is park of the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea land reclamation project. A retention pond will be constructed in this area.

CRJpilot

a retention pond! WHOOPEE! Throw those old Small World boats in there,some old Small World props, voila "Small World Smash Up" there's our new attraction, guess it's better than a meet n' greet

DSpear456

Original Poster
I forgot to check the cast portal. Silly me. Thanks for the update. I promise I'll be more detailed on my next post. Sorry again for the confusion.

se8472

That is cool, I can't belive I got it right lol...some how a road being built just did not seem right with the RR tracks in the way. But it still seems wired to be that it has anything to do with 20k due to its distance from the old ride.

flyersmv

so for all the 20K demolishing there is a pond being bulit???????????thats it? if thats all that is put in there im gonna be very upset

speck76

flyersmv said:
so for all the 20K demolishing there is a pond being bulit???????????thats it? if thats all that is put in there im gonna be very upset

Did you by chance read the above theads?

A retention pond is being constructed backstage. Since the lagoon at 20KLUTS was probably helpfull with stormwater run-off, this is probably a necessary step....this probably has nothing to do with what will replace 20KLUTS.

joesauctionsale

20 k demolish

as of today they interior of ride is done crushed out parts will be crushed, on tuesday the glciers have been removed. and backhoes are getting ready to tear. building down. i have picts but dont know how to post. some onetell us how. as for small world all boats are out and stack in plutos playground

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom