Lagoon Replacement!!!

careship

space42 said:
But 20K was an E Ticket. Why shouldn't its replacement be of the same quality?

Well let's see, the answer to that question is as simple as.....they also let M.E. take over the company so they don't really go by any set of standards like that. Replacing with the same quality of anything ya know.

joesauctionsale

lagoon replacement

you are all wrong, they have 0 plans for that area besides bulldozing it in right now, if you dont believe, go to ebay and look at seller, joesauctionsales, we have props and fixtures from ride we have been removing this week, and pictures of this ride as of last week, sorry to ruin hopes, but what are ideas for area, are none ive seen any one list here.

corran horn

horizonsboy said:
Aw great. Another musical for WDW. :mad: I for one, am annoyed with all these musicals poppin' up all over the vacation kingdom of the world. :lol:

Boy, I agree. Only good thing about a musical attraction in this spot would be that it'll pull people away from things I want to go on so maybe their lines'll be shorter.

Dayma

joesauctionsale said:
you are all wrong, they have 0 plans for that area besides bulldozing it in right now, if you dont believe, go to ebay and look at seller, joesauctionsales, we have props and fixtures from ride we have been removing this week, and pictures of this ride as of last week, sorry to ruin hopes, but what are ideas for area, are none ive seen any one list here.

I am assuming that this is not something Disney goes around telling people anyways.

It sounds like you are from a demolition company or surplus vendor? If that is true then why would Disney tell you what they are putting there? I would assume they would tell you to tear something down or that they need something and not give you the whole plan for the area five years from now.

ToTBellHop

obviously Disney has a plan for this area. It is not going to become a smoking area...we already know there are no IMMEDIATE plans for the area, we are simply speculating on what is headed for us 5 years down the road, and something is certainly headed for the area, though no one is sure what.

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
I just wanted to say that I'm sure whatever Disney plans to do with the lagoon will probably :eek: shock :eek: and surprise us and we'll all be happy when it is finished. :animwink:

The_CEO

I have a question, disney wouldn't put a show in that area because they have the Tomorrowland Theater open correct? You know,the one you pass riding Blueline. So it would have to be an attraction right?

DisneyFan 2000

I see one way of Disney shocking me! "Disney proudly presents Fanatsy-Rama with an all new tilt-a-whirl ride with a magical parking lot theme!" :hammer:

speck76

The_CEO said:
I have a question, disney wouldn't put a show in that area because they have the Tomorrowland Theater open correct? You know,the one you pass riding Blueline. So it would have to be an attraction right?

Wrong.

Just because one theater exists, it does not mean another will not be built. The TL theater is VERY small, and is now used mainly for Magic Music Days. The stage and seating area are way too small for any major production.

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
DisneyFan 2000 said:
I see one way of Disney shocking me! "Disney proudly presents Fanatsy-Rama with an all new tilt-a-whirl ride with a magical parking lot theme!" :hammer:
Oh Lord... That would definately put a damper on Fantasyland.

The_CEO

speck76 said:
Wrong.

Just because one theater exists, it does not mean another will not be built. The TL theater is VERY small, and is now used mainly for Magic Music Days. The stage and seating area are way too small for any major production.

Oh man it can go either way then!! :lol:

speck76

Eventually, it may go both ways (so to speak)...The 20K area is so large, and so much space is available between FL and the tracks, that multiple attractions could be put in this area....or course, I would not expect them all, or any of them within the next few years. Although MK has not really added an E-ticket for a while, with the recent adds of Wishes, SGE, and Philharmagic, along with the upcoming add of Cinderellabration, I think the focus may be on the other parks for a while.

ToTBellHop

speck76 said:
Eventually, it may go both ways (so to speak)...The 20K area is so large, and so much space is available between FL and the tracks, that multiple attractions could be put in this area....or course, I would not expect them all, or any of them within the next few years. Although MK has not really added an E-ticket for a while, with the recent adds of Wishes, SGE, and Philharmagic, along with the upcoming add of Cinderellabration, I think the focus may be on the other parks for a while.
and redoing every classic e-ride in the park. "it's a small world", pirates, haunted mansion, space mountain, the fantasyland dark rides, jungle cruise will all feel like new...I'll be happy with these changes.

MsSnuzi

Great Idea! I love it - we had a class at my dance studio that did a "chimney sweep" routine - let me know when you need them - rehearsals start immediately!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom