Ladie's Rooms

Dean[AU]

1.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Dean[AU]

Maybe disney need to incorprate FastPass's for toilets?

And restrants, popcorn stands, hotdog stands, character greetings.. endless posibilties

Al

Normally the queue's effect the men too, because they have to wait for any females in their family :hammer: :lol:

Yellow Shoes

It 's really a simple matter of biology.

Women take longer than men because women have to get undressed to complete the task. In Florida in July, when clothing sticks to your skin, this is a formidible job.

Add to that the fact that women usually have the toddlers who will argue with you over whether they need/want to go, then that same toddler will sit on the toilet, swinging his/her legs singing "Small World" but not doing anything.

Meanwhile our intrepid mother is juggling a backpack, the kid's stuff, a half eaten Mickey bar, and a pack.

Yeah--it takes longer.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
It 's really a simple matter of biology.

Women take longer than men because women have to get undressed to complete the task. In Florida in July, when clothing sticks to your skin, this is a formidible job.

Add to that the fact that women usually have the toddlers who will argue with you over whether they need/want to go, then that same toddler will sit on the toilet, swinging his/her legs singing "Small World" but not doing anything.

Meanwhile our intrepid mother is juggling a backpack, the kid's stuff, a half eaten Mickey bar, and a pack.

Yeah--it takes longer.
I don't think I see your point. :animwink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BDCatz

Original Poster
Good idea!

Originally posted by Dean[AU]
Maybe disney need to incorprate FastPass's for toilets?

And restrants, popcorn stands, hotdog stands, character greetings.. endless posibilties

I think you might have a good idea there. A fast pass for the ladie's room. If we knew ahead of time when we or the toddlers were going to have to go. There has to be a better way for us. Keep thinking.:lookaroun

miles1

I am about to get myself in serious trouble here, but it's 1 AM, I cannot sleep, and I have just read a 3 page thread about bodily functions in Walt Disney World. So, here it goes....

Typical trip to mens room:

Enter room. Unzip. Do your thing. Make sure all parts safely stowed away, zip up. Wash Hands. Exit Room.

Typical trip to ladies room:

Enter room. Find empty stall and enter. Inspect commode to make sure it is clean enough to sit on. Put on one of those liner things if not. Pull down shorts, panty hose, underpants, misc. other contraptions. Do your thing. Pull up shorts, panty hose, underpants, contraptions. Leave stall.

Wash hands. Check mirror. Comb/Brush hair. Fix eyeliner, blush, lipstick. Ask complete stranger at next sink if shorts make your butt look big. Ask stranger if she saw the girl with the 40 DDD bust in the red lycra halter top (WHAT was SHE thinking?). Complain about husband (All men are pigs). Check makeup one more time and adjust.

Exit Ladies Room.

So, Why are the lines always longer for the ladies room?

miles1

Just wanted to make sure you all realize that my last post was all in jest. (Covers head to ward off women coming to beat him).

Hey guys out there, I NEED SOME BACKUP!!!!!

Maria

Originally posted by miles1

Enter room. Find empty stall and enter. Inspect commode to make sure it is clean enough to sit on. Put on one of those liner things if not. Pull down shorts, panty hose, underpants, misc. other contraptions. Do your thing. Pull up shorts, panty hose, underpants, contraptions. Leave stall.

Wash hands. Check mirror. Comb/Brush hair. Fix eyeliner, blush, lipstick. Ask complete stranger at next sink if shorts make your butt look big. Ask stranger if she saw the girl with the 40 DDD bust in the red lycra halter top (WHAT was SHE thinking?). Complain about husband (All men are pigs). Check makeup one more time and adjust.

Exit Ladies Room.

You have your facts wrong.... most of us don´t sit on public toilets.... :D :animwink:

JaynMACP96_97_9

Originally posted by Maria
You have your facts wrong.... most of us don´t sit on public toilets.... :D :animwink:

Yeah, very true. I was talking about this with my girlfriend a few months ago. All the women in my life always say this, so i was saying to my girlfriend that if very few sit down, wouldn't they be pretty darn clean? :D

I just got a sigh out of her.

miles1

Originally posted by Maria

So, I guess by exclusion you are saying I have the rest of it right?

:lol:

Maria

Exit Ladies Room.

"By exclusion"... LOL
You were paying attention! :sohappy:

However... from the ones above... let´s see... :
*I don´t have a husband. :D

:animwink:

tigsmom

I am about to get myself in serious trouble here, but it's 1 AM, I cannot sleep, and I have just read a 3 page thread about bodily functions in Walt Disney World. So, here it goes....

Typical trip to mens room:

Enter room. Unzip. Do your thing. Make sure all parts safely stowed away, zip up. Wash Hands. Exit Room.

Exit Ladies Room.

If I'm in WDW I don't wear makeup....why bother its a million degrees out! It's not the shorts that make her butt look BIG.:lol:
Where did she buy that halter top?:lookaroun
What kind of "other contraptions"?

wdwhoneymooner

Exit Ladies Room.

Your honor, I want to say married so I simply cannot confirm nor deny the authenticity of these statements. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom