La Cantina De San Angel taco question

flipadeeflop

Original Poster
I was just looking at the menu online for La Cantina De San Angel and noticed I can only get beef or chicken tacos. Does anyone know if they will substitute black beans for meat? I notice they have black beans for the nachos, but I'm not sure if they will give me a hard time asking for substitutes since it's counter service. Also, do their tacos automatically come with sour cream and cheese? Thanks!!! :)

Mukta

Since it is a CS restaurant, go up and ask. If they say no, you can always eat somewhere else in the WS.

Some restaurants in the USA refer to these as street tacos. They just have meat in a corn tortilla with onions and cilantro. Mexican food, not Mexican American.

Their cheese empanadas (vegetarian dish) are amazing. If you like the food in Mexico, these will be right up your alley.

wolf359

The chicken tacos and empanadas are amazing, the steak tacos are merely very good. While the menu has fewer selections now the food quality is really outstanding and is easily my favorite counter service restaurant in EPCOT. Being able to take your food into the Hacienda is also nice, because that's a beautiful space.

anc33

The tacos are great but I am a nacho fan personally. Depending on the day I get them with or without the beef. Love to add some of the salsa verde that is available at the condiment bar. For some weird reason DH does not like the pico that comes with the tacos and I am all too happy to take it off of his hands as well. Throw in a wildberry margarita and I am very content.

flipadeeflop

Original Poster
The tacos are great but I am a nacho fan personally. Depending on the day I get them with or without the beef. Love to add some of the salsa verde that is available at the condiment bar. For some weird reason DH does not like the pico that comes with the tacos and I am all too happy to take it off of his hands as well. Throw in a wildberry margarita and I am very content.

OOooo I might have to do that!

and Tinker, thanks for the advice!

anc33, that looks delicious!!!

Thank you everyone for the comments! I get so nervous asking for special things, especially when it is because it's a food preference and not an allergy! Sometimes I feel, for lack of a better word, judged.

bow0303

We ate there about a week and a half ago. The steak taco's were very good. The cheese that came with them(as part of the chips and cheese dip) was like standard cheez whiz/velveeta and not so good. We chose the churros for our desert and they were very good as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom