Kungaloosh!

conntom

Great idea Pam I love the Adventurers club I go the first
night that iam there that would be Dec 7 or the 8 or10.
I go all most every night. Kungaloosh.

:xmas:

Upvote 0

EthylCooper

Me too. :( The only thing more fun than the Adventurer's Club is the Adventurer's Club with lots of fun people around you!

*looks in wallet to see if she can afford an after-AP trip*

Upvote 0

Pippa

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I want to go to the AC when all of you guys will be there! I am going in Oct/Nov. As I will have returned and be thoroughly depressed I'll look forward to plenty of trip reports. I will post as much as I can about the AC when I get back, oh Pam be sure to try Samanthas Passion Potion as well!!!!!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by Pippa
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I want to go to the AC when all of you guys will be there! I am going in Oct/Nov. As I will have returned and be thoroughly depressed I'll look forward to plenty of trip reports. I will post as much as I can about the AC when I get back, oh Pam be sure to try Samanthas Passion Potion as well!!!!!

Ok, what is Samanthas Passion Potion??? I am intrigued just by the name.:lol:

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by EthylCooper
I'll be there in October as well, but then my annual pass will end. :( Maybe we can have a little AC meet for the Halloween-trippers?

I've been thinking about adding a little trip around Oct. I will have to see how busy I am and if it's feasable. I am sure that you will be able to get quite a few members together. If you need any help, just ask.

Pam

Upvote 0

Pippa

That would be so much fun!!!!!! How about it? AC on Halloween night then we can all have far too many Kungaloosh's together!

Can't remember what is in a Passion Potion but I took a picture of the cocktail menu last time so I will find it and let you know!

Upvote 0

EthylCooper

Halloween night would be so much fun, but my AP will run out on October 26th. I expect to be there from about the 20th to the 26th, but we haven't actually made the reservations yet. (We chose that particular time to get the APs to make sure we got two Halloween/Food & Wine seasons on them!)

And Pam, I'm *sure* I'd need help in planning a meet! I hope you get to come in October...there's so much to do! Of course I'll be spending one evening at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal, but all the rest of my after-park time next trip will be at the AC!

Any other Magics planning to be there around this time? When do you arrive, Pippa?

Upvote 0

Pippa

My man and I fly in on the 26th, we too were thinking of doing the Universal Horror night. Have you done it before as we aren't of what to expect! But I am looking forward to the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot.

I wonder how many people we could round up for an AC meet, if not Halloween maybe the night before?

Upvote 0

EthylCooper

Originally posted by Pippa
My man and I fly in on the 26th, we too were thinking of doing the Universal Horror night. Have you done it before as we aren't of what to expect! But I am looking forward to the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot.

I wonder how many people we could round up for an AC meet, if not Halloween maybe the night before?

My last AP day is the 26th, so I may not get to meet you unless it's in the AC that night. Think you might be settled in and PI-bound that night?

Halloween Horror Nights ROCK. It's the best thing Universal does. They have 5 haunted houses set up and they're usually very good. The first year I went HHN was in Universal and they had "scare zones" set up. They were walkways that were completely fogged in where costumed fiends would jump out at you and make loud noises. Last year at IoA the entire place was essentially one big scare zone. Around Jurassic park the things that jumped out were mutated human-dinosaur things. At Toon Lagoon they had a bubble machine cranking out soap foam--you walked through it and it came almost to your waist, and the "Treaks and Foons" (scary clowns) came at you. (There was another way through if you didn't want wet jeans.) Comic book villains had taken over Marvel Superhero island. It was very cool. One thing not to miss, though--Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure! I wasn't expecting much of it my first year, but it was really funny. It's like a parade of pop culture references. I tape it every year, and believe me...it takes something pretty good to get me to lug around a camcorder!

And Pam, I think I'll take your advice and post a new thread now. Maybe we can get a good number of people down there in October. I really hope so, since I can't make the December meet. :( Wish me luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom