Kungaloosh!

Pippa

As an Adventurers club veteran let me explain.........

Kungaloosh is:

1) A cocktail containing Captain Morgans Original Spiced Rum, Blackberry Brandy, Strawberry & Orange juice and crushed ice, believe me they are lovely but VERY potent!!!

2) A greeting to fellow adventurers eg; hello/great to see you/good to see you here in the club

Hope this answers your question! If you ever get the chance to go to PI, definately try to go there!

Upvote 0

Ifyouhadbeer

As a professional brewer and an all-around beer-lover I am often dissapointed with Disney beer selection. Epcot is the one exception.
So at the Adventurers club I ended up drinking some of the Kungaloosh since bud in plastic got old fast. Not a bad drink (although very pricey) from my perspective. That being said I know zilch about mixed drinks.
By the way I loved the adventurers club which was a good thing because I found the rest of Pleasure Island somewhat useless.

Upvote 0

Stefffe

:)

well as a rule rum drinks arent my favorite...but ive heard so much about the adventurers club....im gonna make a point of going just so i can say....Kungaloosh!!!

WDW bound in October....

~stefffe~:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Bagheera

::singing::

Marching along, we're Adventurers,
Singing a song of Adventurers!
Up or down, North, South, East, or West,
An Adventurer's life is best!
An Adventurer's life is best!

Upvote 0

Pippa

I can assure you that a Kungaloosh doesn't taste like a rum drink (Idon't think) it is more like a VERY strong tropical slush puppie!

Don't forget the club creed...

We climbed the highest mountains just to get a better view,
We plummed the deepest oceans cos we're daring thru and thru,
We crossed the scorching deserts with martinis in our hand,
We skied the polar ice-caps in tuxedos looking grand,

Upvote 0

Pippa

I can assure you that a Kungaloosh doesn't taste like a rum drink (Idon't think) it is more like a VERY strong tropical slush puppie!

Don't forget the club creed...

We climbed the highest mountains just to get a better view,
We plummed the deepest oceans cos we're daring thru and thru,
We crossed the scorching deserts with martinis in our hand,
We skied the polar ice-caps in tuxedos looking grand,

Upvote 0

Pippa

Whoops, don't know what happened there!
Anyway, to conclude....

We are reckless, brave and loyal and valiant to the end,
If you come in here a stranger you will exit as a friend...Kungaloosh!

Upvote 0

Lee

Adventurer
You know, it used to irritate me when the parks closed early.
That is, until I discovered the Adventurer's Club.

Absolutely one of my favorite places on Earth.

Kungaloosh!

Upvote 0

EthylCooper

The Kungaloosh was good (and you gotta try one just so you've had it!) but I *loved* some of the other specialty drinks. I *highly* recommend the Chocolate Yakoose Mousse! :slurp: It's hot chocolate with Bailey's and Kahlua, I think, and it was very yummy. I also had the Bongo's Jungle Juice and the Hoopla (HOOPLA!), both of which were great. Next trip I'll be trying the Pamelia's Punch.

But it doesn't matter what you're drinking at the AC....just as long as you have a drink in your hand and you're ready to join in the fun.

Kungaloosh!

(Oh, and TravisM, it tastes like a fruity slushy, but the blackberry kind of stands out so it's just a touch bitter if you're not a berry person. But Pippa's right--it's got bite, so if you don't like it too much to start with, you won't care by the time you finish! :lol: )

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

I love the Adventurer's Club! We will be there tomorrow night!! I am so excited!! I think I am more excited than my son who left for Italy yesterday!! 24 hours and 30 minutes until we fly the friendly skies towards the Mother Land!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom