KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

spirit971

I love the Adventures Club!! In 1991 I was there with my then girlfriend who was a bartender. It was around 2:15 AM and we were the last ones in the club sitting around talking with the cast members. Only one, the maid, would come out of character and then only for a short time as we talked about our travles. As we sat there a young girl walked in, came down the steps and was staring at the Greek god statue. The butler turns and asked her if she liked it and that he had posed for it just last week. She looked at him and said this statue has no genitalia!!:eek: Without missing a beat he said "Yes madam, there just was not enough clay.:sohappy: I never laughed so hard in all my life. It was just one of the GREAT nights I have spent there. Going back to the World on 9-11-07. Can't wait!!!

Fantasmic

I was there on Friday, had a great night, I got to wake up the masks, my boyfriend and I were talking to Samantha and Fletcher, Fletcher said my boyfriend looked like a Yam and Otis seemed to take a liking to the top of my head.

Fabulous night!!!

Thiger

cant wait, i'll be taking my brother in 2 weeks! We'll only be going the week of the 14th, so i'm not sure about what night/time is best to show up?

Any suggestions? thurs? weds? every night?

KUNGALOOSH!

hahaha

spirit971

Adventurers Club Photos

Here are a few photos taken 9-14-07.

100_6010.jpg

100_6022.jpg

100_6021.jpg

100_6013.jpg

a2grafix

I'll be at WDW Oct. 20-26, my first trip to The World in 14 years and 2 months.

I'm long overdue.

I'm staying off property in Kissimmee for two nights and debating my first evening in Orlando to go to The Adventurer's Club or have a nice dinner at Universla City Walk (my plans are to go to Universal the first 2 days). But since I'll be so close to WDW than Universal, I might be tempted to head over to Downtown Disney.

I'll be at Shades of Green Monday - Friday and hitting the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Sunday night.

I do plan to visit the club at least 3 times while I am on holiday.

surfsupdon

After 20+ vacations, I finally made it over to Downtown Disney for my first time ever. Of course a stop was made at Adventures Club. Got there around 1030 and left arond midnight. Wanted to see what everyone was always talking about.

What a fun, interesting, neat place. I really enjoyed the comedy and laughter and nonesense.

Jerm

.... and they were doing the same tired act that they were doing when I was on my Honeymoon in 1992!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:brick:

Actually it has changed over the years but it is still the same basic story line.....but I know what you mean, I can not stand riding Peter Pan cause that has been the same since 1971 :lookaroun

J

brkgnews

Actually it has changed over the years but it is still the same basic story line.....but I know what you mean, I can not stand riding Peter Pan cause that has been the same since 1971 :lookaroun

J
Not true. They've put in fresh aluminum foil once or twice. :lol:

CaptainMichael

.... and they were doing the same tired act that they were doing when I was on my Honeymoon in 1992!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:brick:

Well, it would be cool if someone besides Emil kept winning AotY, but other than that, the show (to me) is different every night:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom