Kona cafe

wdwever1

Original Poster
ANYONE KNOW IF YOU MUST HAVE A RESERVATION FOR BREAKFAST
AT KONA CAFE?? ALSO..IS IT A GOOD PLACE TO HAVE A NICE FAMILY BREAKFAST? THANKS! 51 DAYS TO ARRIVAL!!!:sohappy:

Coree

It's a great place for a nice family breakfast. Whether an ADR is a "must" probably depends on when you're going, how many people, etc. But there's really no reason not to make one. We do Kona for dinner fairly often and just call the morning of and get an ADR and have never had a problem getting it.

shoppingnut

If you want ressie's early before 10a, have a party size 5 or more or going during spring break, xmas or other high times of the year, definitely make them. After 10a is generally easier to get the day before.

Tonga Toast or Macademia Nut pancakes, :slurp:.

WeLComeHomE OKW

Kona Cafe is one of my favorite places to eat in Disney World.

Great food, nice and casual atmosphere. One of the best "casual resort dining" options there is.

Their fruit plate is heavenly.

coltow

If you want ressie's early before 10a, have a party size 5 or more or going during spring break, xmas or other high times of the year, definitely make them. After 10a is generally easier to get the day before.

Tonga Toast or Macademia Nut pancakes, :slurp:.
Wish I didn't have a nut allergy or that I liked bananas.

I called a few hours ago for an ADR for 12/12. We are a party of 6 for breakfast. The very nice CM said the earliest for my party size was 9:30am and after that they were wide open and had my choice of times.

PrincessK

I was just there last week. Because we stayed at the Poly, we ate there about once a day. It was walk up, all meals, every day. The longest we waited was about 10 minutes.

Tonga Toast is a must. The burger for lunch is insanely good...and because we've eaten there so many times, we've tried just about everything for dinner and LOVED it.

Coree

I actually really like their eggs benedict for breakfast. The tonga toast is just too much for me for breakfast--too sweet. I absolutely love the beef teriyaki at dinner and (even though it isn't listed on the menu) if you request a grilled sheese sandwich for a kid it's a double-decker. DD loves it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom