Kingdom Konsultants - Which Agent?

ada0801

Hi all! Our family takes a trip to disney every other year as a large group (now 10!) and we have enjoyed using Kingdom Konsulants for the last 2 trips. The problem is, we seem to have great luck at running off the agents we use. We have used Richard and Tammy (both were great) but neither plan with Kingdom any more. We are now faced with selecting another agent (again!). Any favorites among the group? We are a group of 6 adults, 3 kids, 1 infant if that matters. Thanks for the feedback!

We have been thinking either Marie (due to her longevity) or Heather (because she is a UGA fan). But we have no feedback on either.

Thanks in advance to any insight!

Tinkerbella16

Carissa! She is awesome and very very helpful. She quick with responding to any emails. I have been using KK since 2008. I went through her for our November 2014 trip and I just booked with her for this years November trip. I booked with Marie twice and she is really great. Last year in my quote form I hit the any agent button and that is how I started with Carissa.

They are all really great and so so nice. I wouldn't book with any other agency.

Upvote 0

Pirate Magic

Marie is my agent. She is fantastic, Marie will help you anyway she can even if you have a problem when you are on vacation. Marie will answer you and give you choices. Marie plans my dinning and any other activies we want to participate in. Kingdom Konsultants is great agency to book your Disney vacation!!!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Thanks folks, you are making me blush!!!! Seriously though all of our agents are interviewed by Pam, the owner of KK and have to pass some rather intense training and are expected to keep up on all of the latest & greatest. I am honored to be a part of the KK family and I work with some of the most knowledgeable people around. Anyone on our team will give you excellent service and we all assist each other, so you get the benefit of an entire team's knowledge, not just a single person or someone working on their own, with no support system. Feel free to select whoever you feel a connection with, we are all here to support our clients and make your vacation plans magical!!! Marie

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

Hi everyone! I have been on Magic for a really long time and remember reading about Kingdom Konsultants and their awesome service way back when. So, I am so excited and honored to be a part of this great group now! All of my fellow agents are so fun, friendly and knowledgeable--you really can't go wrong. Happy Planning and thanks for the kind words!

Upvote 0

Gaston's gal

Howdy to all the WDWMagic fans! I am also a Kingdom Konsultant agent that has been on Disney Cruises, to Disneyland, Disneyworld and even to Disney's Aulani in Oahu. In fact, you can check out my Trip Report on Aulani on WDWMagic today. All of the Kingdom Konsultant agents are hard-working, friendly and are willing to do whatever it takes to make memories for you and your family. Let us know what we can do for you today!
Pam G.

Upvote 0

sissa216

Carissa! She is awesome and very very helpful. She quick with responding to any emails. I have been using KK since 2008. I went through her for our November 2014 trip and I just booked with her for this years November trip. I booked with Marie twice and she is really great. Last year in my quote form I hit the any agent button and that is how I started with Carissa.

They are all really great and so so nice. I wouldn't book with any other agency.

Aw thanks!! You're sweet, and I'm really excited to help along the way again this year :D

It's a great group to be a part of. We're really lucky to be doing something we love and can have fun with!

Upvote 0

DisneyAubs

Thanks to everyone for the info. Looks like our trip is being pushed until 2016 thanks to conflicting school schedules. I really appreciate all of the info!
Awww, that stinks! Even though my sister and I are only one county apart our school schedules very rarely match up. It is extremely frustrating! It is so worth planning the big trip together though. I planned a big family trip for us two years ago and we had a fantastic time!!!

Upvote 0

MaryMcMagic

I was introduced to Kingdom Konsultants as a client and they always took great care of my and my extended family's Disney vacations. Now I enjoy the pleasure of helping others as a member of this incredible team. I pay it forward in Disney Magic...I love my job!

Upvote 0

Disney Karen

So fun to see Kingdom Konsultants as a topic in a forum!! :) Our whole team is AWESOME, so you really can't go wrong using any of us (especially since all of us are so passionate about Disney & treat your trip as if it is our own)! Sorry your trip has been postponed, but hopefully you can get all schedules coordinated soon & then the fun part can start (the planning part!!)! Take care!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom