kingdom kepers 2

gman2

Original Poster
I dont know if any body has seen it but the kingdom keepers by ridley pearson ( about wdw good book) is having a new book the ridley web site said that it would have ads around walt disney world and vmk because the frist one was popular so i hope to see it!:king:http://www.ridleypearson.com/kids/index.htm

CoffeeJedi

Gman, allow me to introduce my friend Mr. Period. Here he is -> .
Mr. Period lets your readers know when its time to breathe!

You can find him on your own keyboard, in the lower right section. Say hi to him, become friends with him. Please.

:wave:

gman2

Original Poster
yeah

sure we can be friends i am glad to have the new one coming its in animal kingdom based and he said all the main people will be back also some new one like the bad guy in fantasia and some new heros will come into the picture!:)

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
Gman, allow me to introduce my friend Mr. Period. Here he is -> .
Mr. Period lets your readers know when its time to breathe!

You can find him on your own keyboard, in the lower right section. Say hi to him, become friends with him. Please.

:wave:

Hahaha! That was funny. Anyway!

I could not put the first one down! I went to my friends house and read it every chence i could get. It was great! But the auther had several mess ups that made it hard to understand. When there was only three kids he said the 5 kids. But it is great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom