Kingdom Hearts

spectrofan

I love this game, it is why I bought PS2 because I wanted to play this game so I took the chance and bought and thank God it wasn't a waste of money since there are cool games.... especially Buffy the Vampire Slayer that will come out.

I am right now completing all sidequests, actually I am getting all the trinity marks because you need all of them and a bunch of other stuff to see the secret ending.

For the ones who asked how to win the new villains on Neverland and Agrabah you will have to be in a high level, a friend of mine won them at level 70 or 80 something. And also to win Sephiroth you will have to be a really really really good player and the Ice Titan you have to hit him when he shoots some ice at you and you hit it back with the keyblade and eventually he will fall and you can hit a lot of times.

MKCustodial

From animated-movies.com:

Chairman of Disney Consumer Products Worldwide Andy Mooney announced that a sequel to KINGDOM HEARTS for Playstation 2 is in the works, and that a TV series is being considered as well.

Toonfinder

Originally posted by MKCustodial
From animated-movies.com:

yeah... but it seems that SquareEnix isn't going to really say anything until the Tokyo Game Show at the end of this month. Am I anxious to start hearing what's going to take place? Of course... I've been bouncing around like a child about the sequel since I heard the initial rumors of there being a sequel a year ago.
As for the animated series... depending on how they approach it will be what either makes it or breaks it. If you go for a hand-drawn style you're going to alienate the FF fans (ok, I have yet to watch FF Unlimited)... and if you go CG, then you drive up production costs. Plus there's the storyline... I think it would get very old very quickly watching a 30 minute show (ok... 20 minutes) every week where Sora fights and fights and fights... with the occasional boss battles every few episodes.

But in the end... it's all a matter of what actually happens... :)

StarscreamLSU

Originally posted by Toonfinder
Plus there's the storyline... I think it would get very old very quickly watching a 30 minute show (ok... 20 minutes) every week where Sora fights and fights and fights... with the occasional boss battles every few episodes.

I'd see it going in an Inu Yasha type direction -- with story and fighting together. There's mostly a bunch of story, then a fight throw in somewhere.

Bairstow

On a semi-related note, if anyone liked the 3D jump-and-swing-sword gameplay of Kingdom Hearts but was always wanting for something a little, shall we say, ediger, give Capcom's Devil May Cry a chance. It's cheap at $20, and has a plot that is simultaneously less confusing and more demonic than Kingdom Heart's. And if anyone is wondering, no, Piglet does not appear in this game.

BTW, KH2 is supposed to be announced by the end of the month (September, 2003)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom