Kingdom Hearts II

FigmentJedi

Connor002 said:
Haley Joel Osment - Sora
David Gallagher - Riku
Hayden Panettiere - Kairi
Jesse McCartney - Roxas
Christopher Lee - ??? (Many fans are predicting he's DiZ.)
Steve Burton - Cloud
Rachael Leigh Cook - Tifa
Mena Suvari - Aerith
Hedy Buress - Yuna
Tara Strong - Rikku.
Gwendoline Yeo - Paine
Ming-Na - Mulan.
James Woods - Hades.
Zach Braff - Chicken Little
Christopher Lee is DiZ, I already posted it. Also, the original actor who played Tron will reprise his role and Sean Marquette(The voice of Mac on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) will voice Pence(one of Roxas' friends in Twilight Town)

Connor002

Original Poster
Square-Enix has just officially announced the release date for Kingdom Hearts to be March 28th, 2006.

The following is an excerpt from the official press release delivered by Square-Enix:

Square Enix, Inc. (Square Enix), the publisher of Square Enix interactive entertainment products in North America, and Buena Vista Games, Inc. (BVG), the interactive entertainment arm of The Walt Disney Company announced today the all-star voice cast and North American release date for KINGDOM HEARTS II, the highly-anticipated action role-playing game (RPG) exclusively for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system. KINGDOM HEARTS II is the sequel to KINGDOM HEARTS, one of the top 10 best-selling PlayStation 2 titles of all time in North America.

KINGDOM HEARTS II will ship to North American retailers on March 28, 2006. Since its release in September 2002, the original KINGDOM HEARTS for the PlayStation 2 has shipped more than 2.6 million units in North America. Bridging the gap between the original and the sequel, KINGDOM HEARTS: CHAIN OF MEMORIES followed in December 2004 for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance system. With the release of the Japanese version of KINGDOM HEARTS II in December 2005 (1 million units shipped during only three days after the release date), the series has shipped in excess of 7.5 million units worldwide.

Haley Joel Osment: Sora
David Gallagher: Riku
Hayden Panettiere: Kairi
Jesse McCartney: Roxas
Christopher Lee: Diz
Steve Burton: Cloud
Rachael Leigh Cook: Tifa
Mena Suvari: Aerith
Hedy Buress: Yuna
Tara Strong: Rikku.
Gwendoline Yeo: Paine
Ming-Na: Mulan.
James Woods: Hades.
Zach Braff: Chicken Little

FigmentJedi

ESRB has updated their page from T to E+10, the correct rating and added Mild Blood to the descriptors, coming from the Hydra boss fight. Also, an English TV spot featuring Sanctuary(the English version of Passion) is now online from MTV. I uploaded a copy of the TV spot up a YouTube(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWlKQbbWCYI) and have yet to see the rest of the stuff at MTV's page as it's Windows only

mickeyrob

i'm a huge fan of kingdomhearts... i was listening to the new theme song on youtube and does anyone else think that the new song sounds a bit weird?

FigmentJedi

The XIII Organization are the main villians of the game that control the Nobody(the weird white creatures) and first appeared in Chain of Memories where Sora and Riku destroyed about half of them with Axel(the red haired guy) being the only survivor.

FigmentJedi

Scrooge McDuck is in the background at Hollow Bastion. Talking to him will allow you to play the skateboarding mini game in that world.

Stitch_Kingdom

Tahu said:
Scrooge McDuck is in the background at Hollow Bastion. Talking to him will allow you to play the skateboarding mini game in that world.

I don't know how but i think that a spoiler warning needs to be added to this thread, please dont give away any of the game as i have tried soooo hard not to look at any spoilers.

Connor002

Original Poster
disnyfan89 said:
I dont think Square is making anymore KH as they have anounced that this is the final game in the series!

No. In fact, they've hinted that the series could be ongoing. I don't know where you've gotten your information, but I believe you've been misinformed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom