Kingdom Hearts II

Number_6

imagineer boy said:
Okay, I finally got it and its great! So far I've made it to the Mulan level.

But boy, I thought the Twilight Town level would never end. Still, I made it through, and now its smooth sailing from here on ( until the hard as hell bosses ).

BTW, the new music is awesome! I loved the twilight town and world map music. The opening song was pretty cool too.

I cleared the Mulan level a few minutes ago and saved at the beginning of Beast's Castle. I'm saving going through that for tomorrow. I agree with you about the Twilight Town level, though. That seemed to go on forever. But it was kinda necessary to help with backstory and such.

Number_6

KH2 said:
:( Sigh.. I STILL don't have it.. when will it come in the mail?:confused: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Well, depends who you ordered from and how they are shipping it. If you got standard shipping from most places, it was sent out on the 28th(Tuesday) and will take 3-5 business days, placing it as Friday at the earliest likely day to receive it, Tuesday at the latest(since Saturday and Sunday don't count as business days being the weekend).

FigmentJedi

I'm at Disney Castle now, the Minnie mission gets REALLY hard in the throne room and I'm thinking of trying to approach the seat by going along the walls instead of a straight shot.

Connor002

Original Poster
Tahu, does this sound familiar?
Originally Posted by Connor002
Please note:
This is a Spoiler-less thread.
Anyone who violates this rule will be drug out into the street and shot.
That is all.

Please, for the courteously of others, either start a thread with *SPOILER* clearly stated, or refrain from any specific notes on the game. Although I do now have the game (for about 20 minutes, haven't even started yet), I will make sure not to mention any game specifics.

Connor002

Original Poster
Quick question: in the opeing sequence, after the FMV, is there suposed to be an effect that kind of looks like the movie is messed up? I hope so. :lookaroun Answers, anyone?

imagineer boy

Connor002 said:
Quick question: in the opeing sequence, after the FMV, is there suposed to be an effect that kind of looks like the movie is messed up? I hope so. :lookaroun Answers, anyone?

Yes, because that's supposedly Christopher Lee's character watching it on the TV screen things.

goofyfan13

imagineer boy said:
Yes, because that's supposedly Christopher Lee's character watching it on the TV screen things.

Yea, I thought my T.V. was jacked up at first...:lol:

And yes, I just beat Twilight Town like 2 hours ago, and yes, it did seem to take forever.

I won't say anything else not to spoil it, but wow...long level.

imagineer boy

Connor002 said:
Please, for the courteously of others, either start a thread with *SPOILER* clearly stated, or refrain from any specific notes on the game. Although I do now have the game (for about 20 minutes, haven't even started yet), I will make sure not to mention any game specifics.

:lookaroun

Just kidding. Made ya highlight!

Number_6

Just got to Atlantica and saved for the night. I don't have to work the next couple of days, so I'll probably be playing this quite a bit. I am absolutely loving it so far!!:sohappy:

Stitch_Kingdom

Connor002 said:

Thanks again Connor! :wave:

goofyfan13

Just letting you all know, I decided to start another thread where we can all discuss details of the game without worrying about ruining the suprise for others. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom