Kingdom Hearts II

Number_6

I already paid mine off, so I'll be happily picking it up after work on it's release date. If I hadn't called in sick yesterday, I would have just blown off work for the day to pick it up and play it. Oh, well... :lookaroun

Connor002

Original Poster
I've waited years, and yet I'll probably end up waiting another few days; not only am I not sure I'll be able to get it tomorrow, I'll have very little time for it until the weekend. :hammer: :brick: :hammer: :cry:

Legacy

Connor002 said:
I've waited years, and yet I'll probably end up waiting another few days; not only am I not sure I'll be able to get it tomorrow, I'll have very little time for it until the weekend. :hammer: :brick: :hammer: :cry:
:lol:

I'm picking it up tomorrow during lunch... but I don't know when I'm going to play it because I picked up God of War last weekend since it's a greatest hits title now and I want to beat that first.

FigmentJedi

I'm getting it after school tommorow. Me and one of my friends are going to the mall where I preordered it and I might check for Haunted Mansion #2 in Hot Topic or Bionicle Legends 2 at Borders while I'm at it.

Number_6

Make sure you verify the store you ordered it from will have it tomorrow, since tomorrow is the official ship date, with 03/29 being the official in-store date. I just confirmed it with the EBGames near my house to make sure I don't go over there for nothing a day early. There is the possibility, depending on your store location in relation to the nearest distribution center that it may arrive tomorrow, but there will be no guarantee that they will put it on the shelves until Wednsday.

imagineer boy

Tahu said:
I'm getting it after school tommorow. Me and one of my friends are going to the mall where I preordered it and I might check for Haunted Mansion #2 in Hot Topic or Bionicle Legends 2 at Borders while I'm at it.

Well, I guess I'll pick mine up after school too, and... Oh, wait a minuite, I forgot! I'm on Spring Break!:sohappy: :sohappy: :p Sorry, just had to do that.:lol:

Anyways, I got my pre order call telling us to pick it up tomorrow! :sohappy:

FigmentJedi

7pm is when there getting it at Game Stop and I preordered last month and am ready to go. Squeee!!
And lucky you Imagineerboy, but hey, at least I went to WDW on my Spring Break a couple weeks ago so hah!

goofyfan13

Maybe I'll try and stop at the mall tomorrow. It's not like its a wasted trip too cause the mall is literally a 1 minute drive from campus. :animwink:

Keyblader Ax

If I can't get it Wednesday, then I will suffer the greatest irony of all time.

I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT BECAUSE I'LL BE IN DISNEY WORLD! and then the Disney Cruise! Oh cruel fate of the world! How it picks on me!

Connor002

Original Poster
Release_date.jpg

Namine78

Right now, I'm still waiting for my tax return. Or to hear if I have a job...and I really want something good to happen this week at least...I'm getting so frustrated...

Stitch_Kingdom

If you guys start to talk about the stuff in the game on here (if you have time when you're not playing it!) could you start a new thread with a spoiler warning because i've come this far without knowing too much storyline i don't wanna ruin it. Come to the UK KH2!!!! Pleeeeeeeeaaaase!?!?!?!

imagineer boy

Gaaaah!!!!!!!!! I just went to the game store to pick up my reserved copy, and what do they say? THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT YET!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not until two o'clock, but still, they should've gotten it yesterday, and started selling it today!!! Stupid idiots. :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom