Kingdom Hearts II *Spoilers*

goofyfan13

Original Poster
Alright, I decided that since the general concensus in the other thread is to keep the spoilers out, I would start a thread where we could all discuss details of the game so far. So discuss away!

Right now I just finished the camp part in Land of Dragons, waiting to give it another go today. Love the gameplay so far though. :wave:

SirGoofy

Well I'm up to the Coliseum. Twighlight Town NEVER ENDED!!!!!!!!!!! It was way too long in my opinion. But I did think it was cool how it was all Matrix-like. I like the addition of Pete as a bad guy. Brings some humor into the game. Am I the only one who almost fainted when Mickey kicked the crap outta the Nobodies, and when you find Master Yen Sid?

Also I don't know if anyone has died during a boss battle, but...YOU GET TO PLAY AS MICKEY!!!!!!!!! He jumps outta nowhere and has an ability to heal Sora and fight!!!!!!!

Number_6

SirGoofy said:
Well I'm up to the Coliseum. Twighlight Town NEVER ENDED!!!!!!!!!!! It was way too long in my opinion. But I did think it was cool how it was all Matrix-like. I like the addition of Pete as a bad guy. Brings some humor into the game. Am I the only one who almost fainted when Mickey kicked the crap outta the Nobodies, and when you find Master Yen Sid?

Also I don't know if anyone has died during a boss battle, but...YOU GET TO PLAY AS MICKEY!!!!!!!!! He jumps outta nowhere and has an ability to heal Sora and fight!!!!!!!

I haven't died during any boss battles yet, but make sure that your allies don't fall in battle at all, or the game will end also. Captain Jack got taken down the first time I fought Barbossa and I got the Game Over screen. I had to do it over again, but I had come up with a strategy by then, so it was fine. So far, I've completed the first part of the story in Twilight Town, the first part of the story in Hollow Bastion, Beast's Castle, Land of the Dragons, the main story for Olympus Coliseum as well as the Pain and Panic Cup, Disney Castle, Timeless River, Port Royal, the first two parts of Atlantica, Halloween Town and I'm working on Agrabah now so I can build up my levels before going back to Twilight Town. I've also gotten the first missing page from Winnie the Pooh and completed the Piglet segment. I'm really moving along at a decent rate so far, or at least, I think I am. :D

goofyfan13

Original Poster
Well, heres my question, I never beat the first game (I know...you don't need to say anything) but is there anything that happened at the end that I should know about that maybe links these games together? Cause there were points in the beginning where I got pretty confused?

Number_6

Pretty much, some of the video images you see in the beginning of KH2 are from the final scenes and ending of KH. Most of the rest are in relation to Chain of Memories, which I never finished, but got a decent amount of the way through, so I had at least some idea of what was going on. If you look in the front section of the strategy guide, it gives a bit of an overview of all that has happened. I'm trying to make it through the game without using the guide, then go back through later to try to unlock everything. I'm now through the second part of Space Paranoids(TRON). The Space Paranoids levels are just so cool and Tron is one of my favorite movies... I'm thinking of popping in my DVD again tonight. :D

imagineer boy

I have sealed Land of the Dragons, Beast's Castle, Olympus, Disney Castle, Timeless River, Port Royal, Haloween Town, and Twilight Town. I too am currently in the Tron level.

Number_6

After I cleared the second part of Space Paranoids, I felt it was a good place to break for the night. My weekend is Friday-Saturaday and I had been playing most of the day. Instead I did end up watching the movie Tron with my son.

FigmentJedi

I'm getting into the Hollow Bastion war, but I'm stuck on Demyx. It's either the water forms in 10 seconds or those water walls of death that get me. However, Stitch and Chicken Little are very helpful along with the Drive forms.

imagineer boy

I can't beat Demyx! Its hard to beat fifty of those things in 40 seconds. Why do they have to give a time limit? Either way, its hard to beat, and has anyone who beaten it have any advice?

Number_6

It took me about three or four tries to get past Demyx because of those time limit things. Here's my advice: 1)Make sure everyone is equipped with High Potions because you'll probably be taking a good deal of damage in this one, 2) Use the Wild Dance reaction when you get close to a water form to take out anywhere from 5-10 of the water forms, 3) Donalds Fantasmic combo definitely comes in handy, but when you get to that 10 seconds water form, refer to hint number 2.

This is not the only fun part for you in this major battle. Once you beat Demyx, you will head further down the trail fighting alongside different Final Fantasy heroes, until you reach the Crystal Fissure. This is a location that has a save point and you will definitely want to be sure that you save. Your next task will seem like it could be hard, but if you do it right, you can manage to come out with little or no damage because of the number of health power-ups dropped. All you have to do, is take out 1000 Heartless... by yourself. :D

I have now returned to and completed all tasks relating to Land of the Dragons, Beast's Castle(with one of the hardest Boss battles I've had so far... pure luck and most of my Hi-Potions won me that one) and Port Royal, one final mission away from completing Atlantica and Winnie the Pooh and currently working on completing Agrabah's final task.

Greekolicious

Hey guys, I just started playing the game today...and apparently I am the one mostly behind in this than all of you lol...ok I am having a little trouble...I am stuck on the 5th day...trying to get to the mansion. They say go down the hole...but all the entrances are closed and the main door won't even open...how the hell do I get to this haunted mansion! Grr :> any help would be good :hammer:

goofyfan13

Original Poster
Greekolicious said:
Hey guys, I just started playing the game today...and apparently I am the one mostly behind in this than all of you lol...ok I am having a little trouble...I am stuck on the 5th day...trying to get to the mansion. They say go down the hole...but all the entrances are closed and the main door won't even open...how the hell do I get to this haunted mansion! Grr :> any help would be good :hammer:

You have to go to the trolley district or something like that, can't remember the exact name. Then you have to find the crack in the wall that takes you to the forest. From there you go to the mansion, and the rest handles itself from there.

imagineer boy

YES! I finall beat that son of a [ EXPISATIVE DELETED ] Ahh, I just love the feeling you get after beating a hard boss.

But after that, whoa, that was a lot of heartless.

BTW, the back story behind Ansem and the plot twist on the Ansem in the last game kinda explains maybe why they didn't use Billy Zane's voice.

FigmentJedi

That and there was that anti-american movie he starred in that was made in Turkey that makes American soldiers in Iraq look like greedy mindless killing machines with no regard of civilian life.
That was more then likely the problem... But they could have least gotten Ron Perlman to redo Ansem instead of Bo-Bo-Bo's english voice. Though more then likely they blew most of the casting budget on Christopher Lee and had to go with the anime voice actors for the Organization and others.

Number_6

Woo-hoo! I'm done with everything for Agrabah, Halloween Town and Atlantica now. I've won the Hades Cup in Olympus and was a couple of hits away from winning the Titan Cup. I'm now about to re-enter Space Paranoids so I can deal with Sark and the MCP. I can't wait to go to that battle.

imagineer boy

I'm done with all the worlds including the 100 acre wood ( it always makes me sad to leave, I don't know why ) I just need to finish up the Atlantica, then I can go to Space Paranoids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom