Kingdom Hearts II *Spoilers*

Number_6

Alright, I won the Titan Cup and then finished Hollow Bastion/Space Paranoids. Now I'm in Twilight Town and about to step into either the alternate Twilight Town or the Land of Darkness that Organization XIII seems to go to.

Number_6

Most of Organization XIII has fallen to my Keyblade... Now, only entering Kingdom Hearts itself in pursuit of Xemnas remains. :D

Irrawaddy Erik

Am I the only one that thinks the game is too easy....I haven't had to use my guide yet. The puzzles and challenges just seemed to be so much harder in the first one.

Number_6

Irrawaddy Erik said:
Am I the only one that thinks the game is too easy....I haven't had to use my guide yet. The puzzles and challenges just seemed to be so much harder in the first one.

You're not the only one that feels that way. I read the review on IGN and they gave it a 7.4 because of how easy it was for them to beat. I'll be honest, I've hardly used magic at all, mostly for healing or because certain puzzles required it, but mostly it's just been hack n' slash with the occasional special move. Still, the story is fantastic and I was only planning on using the guide to go back and get the things I missed after I beat it anyway.

Number_6

Tahu said:
Now stuck on Xaldin. Might leave the castle and level up at Pirates or something.

I beat Xaldin only through sheer luck myself. Actually for a minute I thought you were talking about one of the later guys and got totally confused. :lol: I was at the same level as the "Battle Level" displayed for that part of Beast's Castle. You really need to keep an eye on the opening for using the "Learn" reaction which will teach you the attack "Jump." You need to then utilize Jump in order to launch high in the air and come down Keyblade first onto Xaldin's head, which in turn will open him up to further attacks. When he dives over the side of the wall, stay to the opposite side of the wall and run for the exit gate to the castle grounds. He'll hit you with his beam, but once it passes, it will rarely, if ever come back on that pass and will reduce the damage you take from him during that fight. Keep a good stock of Hi-Potions on you and don't even bother trying to case magic unless it's Curaga and you should be able to take him.

bigbadwolf

Beat the game in 3 days on HARD

Beat the game in 3 days on Hard difficulty and I almost went insane, Halloween Towns music is still in my head and so is Sora's Keyblade bashing sound.

****WARNING MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS****

Basically heres a spoiler for the last boss... which by the way is NOT Ansem but Xehanort. Xehanort changed his name to Ansem to get more publicity, Mickey of course discovers this later in a war battle. "DIZ" is the real Ansem, who dies near the end of the game.

The first battle begins with a short battle with Xehanort on a throne. After defeating him it seems tobe a happy ending but instead Riku and Sora are left behind to finish Xehanort off.

Sora and Riku work together and fight Xehanort, and after defeating him they go home. To get home, the note Kairi put in a bottle toward the beginning of game opens a path for them to the island from the first game. Riku is also NOT a heartless anymore and Kairi is discovered to be also a keyblader. When Riku and Sora get to the island by falling from the sky like comets (Kingdom Hearts 1 Intro Video Style) they see Kairi and then Donald, Goofy, and Mickey come running out to great Sora and Riku. Well also Roxas who is in Sora and Naminé who is in Kairi see each other again. The end pretty much... but... After the credits role Kairi gives a note to Sora which is from King Mickey. It is unknown what the note says, but my guesses it probably might have todo with the heartless and Maleficent. Which also could mean what the big secret ending reveals... that there will be a keyblade war. The secret ending shows a 2 males and 1 female looking warriors surrounded by millions of keyblades. my guess? That the 3 are older versions of Riku, Sora, and Kairi. :eek:

Oh and if you play the game on Hard Diffilculty you can get the secret ending without doing everything in Jimmy's Journal. :D

CoffeeJedi

Seeing as how i don't have the gobs of time required, nor do i own a PS2, i probably won't be playing this game, however, i'm pretty interested in it.

Would someone mind just completely spoiling the Pirates of the Caribean portion of the game for me? I mean, minute details if you remember them, I'm especially interested in any attraction references that were slipped in.

Thanks!

on another note, one of my friends is a voice actress, and she contributed some grunts and other vocal effects for the female characters. not a huge part, but kinda cool nonetheless

bigbadwolf

CoffeeJedi said:
Seeing as how i don't have the gobs of time required, nor do i own a PS2, i probably won't be playing this game, however, i'm pretty interested in it.

Would someone mind just completely spoiling the Pirates of the Caribean portion of the game for me? I mean, minute details if you remember them, I'm especially interested in any attraction references that were slipped in.

Thanks!

on another note, one of my friends is a voice actress, and she contributed some grunts and other vocal effects for the female characters. not a huge part, but kinda cool nonetheless

**** WARNING POTC SPOILER****

It basically plays through the first POTC movie, but... ALLOT I mean ALLOT of characters are not there. Either way, it does tell the story perfectly. The mission in the game is simple, help Jack defeat Barbosa by keeping the cave lit.All the cursed pirates can only be hurt in the moonlight.

Sooooo after beating the part of the game... you go to a few other world and then other trouble begins there again.

You return tp the POTC world and this part of the story is like a 1.5 version of POTC movie. A part that well never existed in the film. The group organization 13 sends Luxord - the "Gambler of Fate". He steals the cursed gold, and of course Jack Sparrow discovers he is still cursed. Will Turner is captured by Luxord with the "Interceptor" and so Jack Sparrow, Sora, and Elizabeth goes after him with the "Black Pearl". They save Will Turner but Sora is thrown from the black pearl to the "Interceptor" which explodes. Luxord also turned pieces of gold into a giant NOBODY. Sora, Jack, Donald and Goofy then must escape a ship graveyard. Elizabeth finds them of course, rescues them and then there adventure begins searching for the gold. You can pretty much go anywhere to look for the gold, but the best spot is the cave where the gold once was. So Sora and Jack retrieve the gold and head back to Port Royal. There you encounter the aztec gold boss. To defeat him you must collect all the gold to give any damage. If all 828 pieces are not in the chest, the boss is invisible. So after defeating the boss Jack Sparrow ask for Sora's keybalde, but of course the rule is no one can have it since Sora is the true keyblade warrior. Jack does say though that sometime he will get the keyblade somehow. Elizabeth comments that Jack and Sora are almost the same person, the end.

(I just wanted to note that the English version of the game has NO VIOLENCE. That means NO BLOOD. The Japanese version on the other hand had blood, espeically for Port Royal or the POTC world.)

bigbadwolf

Irrawaddy Erik said:
Can anyone tell me how or when do you get final form?

Final form is just a random form you can get, just like the shadow sora form. Final Form is very very rare.I actually never got it, but I believe all you need todo is use the master form allot and upgrade so you can get a better chance of getting it.

Dj Corona

Final Form isn't random, after a certain point in the game it gets unlocked whenever you use any of the other forms in battle.

HMGhost13

Final Form can be gotten by doing the Cerebus Cup in the hercules area.underworld arena. did it last night on the very first match by switching to Master form. got final form immediately.

Dj Corona

The Goddess of Fate is unlocked if you beat the first 3 Underdrome battles, and beat Xemnas in your first encounter with him. To unlock the first paradox battle, first see Hades in his chamber. All other paradox fights are accessable depending upon how high your drive form levels are. Sepiroth, well there's a lot of theroies floating around the net on the best way to beat him.

imagineer boy

I really hope they do a Kingdom Hearts 3! We still need to know what happened to Malefecient and Pete. Just think of all the possibilities, they could tie in the pirates world with the sequals, and gosh, they could have a Narnia world! That would be so awesome!

FigmentJedi

Finally beat Xaldin and have unlocked World that Never Was. I defeated Hades at the Coliseum and about to go into Tron for the last time.

RandomHero914

Well, I just finished the game a couple days ago and I would have to say that it was simply amazing and definitely worth the long wait. I admit that the overall story did get a tiny bit confusing at times, and this is coming from a guy who played both of the previous installments! Other than that there really isn't much I can personally complain about, though. But anyways... the following was my personal "Battle Report", which you receive at the very end of the game.

Game Level - standard

Completion of Jiminy's Journal - 88%

Completion of Gummy Routes - 7%

Healed Party Members - 30 times

Saved by Mickey - 0 times

Most Used Form - wisdom form (3 times)

Anti Form - 0 times

Most Used Summon - Genie (1 time)

So, with that I am off to attempt to complete the game on Proud mode now. Here's to hoping for a bit more of a challenge than standard mode!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom