Kim Possible looks to be in Soft Opening

KP25701

My girlfriend and I were lucky enough to try three of the countries during a testing phase this past December. The countries we tried were Mexico, China and England. Our vote for the best of the ones we tried is by far England. But it was our first so expectations were different.

Overall, the Team Possible experience is incredibly awesome and has real staying power for World Showcase. And for those of you wondering if you have to have kids to enjoy this... the answer's NO! I'm 27 and had a blast!

How dose the game work?:shrug:

NewfieFan

How long on average does a mission take? Would doing every mission take the whole day?

I think it was reported that a mission can take around 30 - 45 mins... but those who have already done it can correct me if I am wrong! And I think there are 6 different missions!?!

Captain Hank

I think it was reported that a mission can take around 30 - 45 mins... but those who have already done it can correct me if I am wrong! And I think there are 6 different missions!?!
There are seven missions, each taking about 30-45 minutes, depending on the mission and how many sections of the mission the game actually has you play (in other words, you may not participate in every event in every mission). Trying to do every mission would definitely take the better part of a day.

KP25701

Do you think they will have Kim Possible merchidise?I have one of the old Kim Possible 9 1/2 inche barbie dolls and I think that they should make some of her new outfits that she has in season 4.Like her battlesuit,some of her new cassule outfits,her new mishtion outfit and,maby her scuba gear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom