Kim Possible Characters

Epcot82Guy

BuzzedLightyear said:
Just don't look right...not bad, but not right.

I agree with that statement. I DO think that if they did a Live Action Kim Possible film that it would make more sense to have face characters (but then you have a more difficult time finding face characters). I thought they would at least have had the plastic hair like the Doug character did along with gadgets.

Thanks for the pics! :wave: Glad to see they are making appearances (which took a lot longer than I thought it would).

drew81

diznebelle said:
KP and Ron will be doing sets for this week only on the Streets Of America, then will return after the holidays.

Hearing that just ruined my day. I was so hoping to see them during holidays.

JeffH

Bob Loblaw

What's important is when and where?
Does anyone know when they will be regularly doing meet and greets, and where they will be doing them?
We will be up there next Saturday (12/3) afternoon and Tasha REALLY wants to see them!!! When I mentioned it to her over the phone tonight, she shrieked in enthusiasm over seeing Kim and Ron!!!

diznebelle

drew smith said:
Hearing that just ruined my day. I was so hoping to see them during holidays.

I know, me too. I think this week went to show how popular they truly are, even if having them out seems a bit overdue.

I can't wait for January!

JeffH

January?

Where do we get January from?
Someone mentioned January earlier, but nobody has ever stated that that's when they will begin their appearance.
Does anyone know for sure when they will be appearing?
Tasha is hoping to see them this Saturday, we hope...

CoffeeJedi

mkt said:
I guess I'm also a bit dismayed by seeing someone that's in their 30's portraying the role of Ron. Just like seeing a 40 year old Jasmine, etc
/scratches head
yeesh! they're not THAT old! they look like they're in their early to mid 20's. and most princesses i've encountered are also in their early 20's (again, the characters are teenagers so it works)

but then, i've only ever gone in the summer, i guess young actors are harder to get in winter time without the college program?

MKBurn15

No, no. They just look younger on the TV show. Like Michael J Fox, Leonardo DiCaprio? They've been playing teenagers for a while.

BigPigletFan

As someone else said, they will only be out thanksgiving week since the characters are cast elsewhere. They were out for tests and won't come out until Jan. IF they do come out before then it will be a suprise to all. As fun as they are, no one knew they were there, who they were and the Power Rangers still get all of the attention. But if you're going to be there on teh 3rd, ask a CM to call and find out if they will be out. It doesn't hurt to check.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
CoffeeJedi said:
/scratches head
yeesh! they're not THAT old! they look like they're in their early to mid 20's. and most princesses i've encountered are also in their early 20's (again, the characters are teenagers so it works)

but then, i've only ever gone in the summer, i guess young actors are harder to get in winter time without the college program?
basically, some of the people that portrayed the role when the movie was first released are still dong it. Sometimes that's not a bad thing... like when the movie was just released, but when Aladdin, which was released in 1992, a performer who started then and was 25 and believable is now 38 and not even close to looking 16. The worst ones, IMO, are one of the Hercules performers and some of the Jasmines. JASMINE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE WRINKLES AND STRETCHMARKS!

diznebelle

BigPigletFan said:
As fun as they are, no one knew they were there, who they were and the Power Rangers still get all of the attention.

At least on Sunday and Monday they had a line, and had a lot of comments passing by ("looks, it's Kim Possible"). I'm not sure how the rest of the week went, and yeah the Power Rangers upstaged them a bit, BUT the popularity was certainly there IMO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom