Kid's Nite Out Baby Sitting Service

Cinderella1976

Hello!! I was just wondering if anyone has ever used the Kid's Nite Out in room babysitting service? I have girls ages 10, 5, & 3 and my 3yr. old is too young for the activity centers at our resort. I just feel nervous leaving my children with a stranger in a hotel room. My DH and I purchased La Nouba tickets for our December trip, but we didn't realize our 3yr old could not attend the activity center. I am sure they provide a great service otherwise Disney would not recommend them, but any information about Kid's Nite Out would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

durangojim

We used them twice in May with our 9 month old and will be using them again this Thursday so we can go to the California Grill. No problems at all, we requested women both times. Something about having a guy watch our son just doesnt seem right.

Upvote 0

CindiFan

How strict are the kids activity centers about the ages of the kids they take? We're staying at AKL. I thought I saw somewhere they take littleones starting at age 3, but I'm not sure about that. When we go, our daughter will be almost 4. Would she be able to stay at the kids center at AKL? How do they check the kids ages anyway?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

Original Poster
When I called about the activity center today (at the Grand Floridian) they said the child HAD to be 4 years old and potty trained. I told her my daughter is 3 1/2 and potty trained and she said she could not attend and recommended the Kid's Nite Out Service. She told me this was a very strict policy and they make no exceptions. I think all of the activity centers have the same rules so you might want to look into it at the AKL. I guess they know the ages or check can check the ages of the children because when you book your Disney vacation they ask you in advance. I have to say that I am a bit disapointed because they look like fun and I feel bad leaving my children in a hotel room.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom