Kidani village savanna views

afavr001

Original Poster
I am new to these forums and I am sorry if someone already posted a thread similar to mine. We have ressies for Kidani village and were wondering were the best savanna view is and how we go about asking for a particular location in the resort. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

DisneyBunny

We stayed there in January and initally got put in a villa overlooking the Pembe Savannah. It was okay, but what I really wanted for my daughter was for to actually recognize some of the animals. That savannah only had Kudu, Waterbuck, and maybe an Okapi or two. Maybe I'm just not giving my child a diverse enough animal education, but she wanted to see the zebras, giraffes and such.

So we switched over to the "main" savannah, the Sunset Savannah, that Kidani shares with Jambo house, and my girl got all the animals she recognized.

Here's a map that illustrates it for you:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/Kindani_Village_Map.jpg

afavr001

Original Poster
Thank you for the advise. We called Member service and requested Sunset savanna. Hopefully, they will be able to fulfill it. We will see.

afavro24

Isn't your mother paying for this vacation? Shouldn't you just be happy with whatever you get. After all, I hear your room mates are super fun!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom