Keys to the World?

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
Okay, I heard that by staying at the WDW resorts you get a keys to the world card.... I have stayed on the resort at least 10 times and never got "keys" to the world..... What exactly is it? and How do I get one???

Thanks !!!!

DisneyJoe

Your Disney resort room key can be setup for theme park admission and charging purchases back to your room as well as holding your dining credits.

Do you stay at Disney-owned resorts?

Upvote 0

Mori Anne

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I stay onsite and I have the resort card but they don't say "key to the world" on them.... I don't buy a package only the room only. I get my tickets at Shades of Green. Are the keys to the world you "ticket" if you buy your tickets at your hotel?

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Your resort key is your Key to the World - and I have never seen them say that on the resort key - just in promotional materials.

Many resorts can put the tickets onto the key for you, even if purchased separately.

Upvote 0

Bug715

I just looked at my key from my trip in March which is the same design as mine from the last year and it says under "Walt Disney World Where dreams come true" Your Key to the World card.

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

Your resort key is your Key to the World - and I have never seen them say that on the resort key - just in promotional materials.

Many resorts can put the tickets onto the key for you, even if purchased separately.

I just looked at my key from my trip in March which is the same design as mine from the last year and it says under "Walt Disney World Where dreams come true" Your Key to the World card.

It says that on mine as well. (From September 07 and 08)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom