keeping the magic alive in between trips

George Lucas on a Bench

You'll need another person, a rolling chair and the audio from the Haunted Mansion. Turn out the lights, turn on the Haunted Mansion track, sit in the chair and have someone push you around to simulate the ride. If you can, try to pass by a mirror at the end.

Parrain

I have WDW memorabilia all over my office, I wear my MM watch, I keep up with a few good podcasts, and my daughter and I listen to our 4 Parks, 1 World CDs whenever we need a pick-me-up!

Susan Savia

Look at old videos, listen to the Innventions area loop, check the countdown calendar and check out the Disney online sites. We also take other trips thru the year so that helps.

ddbowdoin

Keeping the Magic alive comes from the internet...

I have a nice collection of music, but ride videos, podcasts, and or course this forum are all electronic. Despite our upcoming Disneymoon, DW isn't that into the news and forum topics like myself. I think she really loves the parks and movies, etc but she doesn't really care what color the ride vehicles will be after the TT rehaul... that's where average fans and people like us differ. We care about so many small details and useless little facts that just separate us from the pack.

I've said it before... millions, MILLIONS, go to WDW every year... but honestly, in the world... how many people are diehard fans and collectors, enough to download audio loops and become forum members?

I'd say less than 500K worldwide

Contrast

Visit Disney forums like this one, read Disney blogs on a daily basis, watch videos on YouTube of Disney attractions, listen to the music from the parks, look at photos of past trips.

mollydtt

I come to these forums for my fix.
My daughter, (who was a DW cast member until June), and I watched Haunted Mansion (Eddie Murphy) last night. Since that movie is based on the one in Disneyland, it made us all the more anxious to go to Disneyland. I'm up for it, but my daughter is going to be extremely busy, even though she will be going out to California to study. We will have to find a way to go, though, because we both want to wear those glow ears and watch World of Color in person. We live in Texas, so we are in the middle between both locations anyway.

KCheatle

I come on here every day and watch You Tube Videos. I also go on disneyworld.com and explore the different hotels as if I don't already know which one I'll stay at!!:) I also wait for new shows on TV about Disney and watch the Disney Planning DVD they send. I just always have in the back of my mind when the next trip is :rolleyes:

foreverbelle

Actually for the first little while I try to avoid things, because I am all bummed to be back. But once those post vacation blues go away I jump back on here and on other sites, I virtually plan my next trip. And when I need a fix I hit up the local Disney store....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom