Keep Space Mountain the way it is?

KCBroadway

Ok - While I will agree with many that Space Mountain is definitely a classic - My husband and I just got back from our first trip to DL and the new Space Mountaint BLEW US AWAY! It was incredible - the seats were much more comfortable, the lighting and special effects were amazing and truly made you feel like you were going 90 miles per hour, and the soundtrack blasting in your eyes made a HUGE difference. We got off that ride and didn't even know what to say. I think many of you would be amazed at the quality difference between these two rides now.

kennyj29

I agree with KCBroadway, we got back from DL in December and also agree it's the best ride in the park.............we absolutely loved it. Loved the seats, loved the lighting loved the ride. I think we should change it also, I do like classic rides but the ride they put in DL is just a lot better. The premise of the ride is still there but just done much better.:)

TP2000

Ok - While I will agree with many that Space Mountain is definitely a classic - My husband and I just got back from our first trip to DL and the new Space Mountaint BLEW US AWAY! It was incredible - the seats were much more comfortable, the lighting and special effects were amazing and truly made you feel like you were going 90 miles per hour, and the soundtrack blasting in your eyes made a HUGE difference. We got off that ride and didn't even know what to say. I think many of you would be amazed at the quality difference between these two rides now.

What?!?! But, but, but.... Space Mountain is a "CLASSIC"! How could you dare change it?! That's heresy to suggest that the freshly updated Space Mountain at Disneyland is better than the original at Walt Disney World! :rolleyes:

Not only should Space Mountain never be changed, I say we should start a petition to remove the tiny changes Disney has made to the ride since 1975! Get RCA to sponsor it again and showcase exciting new technology in the post-show area like "Videocassette Recorders" that can record Television programs for you to watch later, and shoulder mounted "Video Cameras" that can record motion pictures with sound to play on your TV set at home, and it's all in living color too! The CM's working the ride should be forced to wear the original polyester uniforms and only be allowed to style their hair as if it were 1975, with big fluffy Farah Fawcett hairdos for the girls and bryl-creamed side parts for the boys with big fat sideburns. And they should make you buy a separate "E Ticket" from a ticket booth out front before you are allowed in line. Ditch Fastpass, and any advanced computer systems they've installed to monitor the ride system to make it safer.

Don't ever let Space Mountain be updated or add any new technology to make the ride experience more impressive or better!

1975 today, 1975 tomorrow, 1975 FOREVER!

:lol:

Pete C

What?!?! But, but, but.... Space Mountain is a "CLASSIC"! How could you dare change it?! That's heresy to suggest that the freshly updated Space Mountain at Disneyland is better than the original at Walt Disney World! :rolleyes:

Not only should Space Mountain never be changed, I say we should start a petition to remove the tiny changes Disney has made to the ride since 1975! Get RCA to sponsor it again and showcase exciting new technology in the post-show area like "Videocassette Recorders" that can record Television programs for you to watch later, and shoulder mounted "Video Cameras" that can record motion pictures with sound to play on your TV set at home, and it's all in living color too! The CM's working the ride should be forced to wear the original polyester uniforms and only be allowed to style their hair as if it were 1975, with big fluffy Farah Fawcett hairdos for the girls and bryl-creamed side parts for the boys with big fat sideburns. And they should make you buy a separate "E Ticket" from a ticket booth out front before you are allowed in line. Ditch Fastpass, and any advanced computer systems they've installed to monitor the ride system to make it safer.

Don't ever let Space Mountain be updated or add any new technology to make the ride experience more impressive or better!

1975 today, 1975 tomorrow, 1975 FOREVER!

:lol:

I appreciate the time and effort that went into this...hilarious!

Pete

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom