Kathleen Kennedy Contract Renewed Through 2024

Jedijax719

Considering the Moon Knight teaser dropped during tonight's play off game, is it possible that we see an Obi-Wan trailer during the Superbowl? Would be an amazing time to show it.

Jedijax719

I think She Hulk for Marvel.

For Star Wars, should be Obi-Wan Kenobi unless season 3 of The Mandalorian sneaks in there first.
I think it would be Andor that sneaks in before Obi-Wan. Mando is probably at the end of the year.

But they are certainly tardy to the party in terms of teasers and announcements. I'm guessing nothing until around May.

Jedijax719

I thought Kenobi was further along than Andor but I could be wrong. I’d guess one of them premiers on May 4.
I would assume that 99% of people are more excited about Obi-Wan (being the beloved character) so that would be one to premier on a "better" date. That would fit for May. Andor could come out later in the summer or early fall and Mando3 in November.

doctornick

I would assume that 99% of people are more excited about Obi-Wan (being the beloved character) so that would be one to premier on a "better" date. That would fit for May. Andor could come out later in the summer or early fall and Mando3 in November.

Moon Knight is 6 episodes. If Moon Knight doesn't double up (i.e. have two episodes drop at the same time), it would have the last episode end on May 4. So, my guess is that they do two episodes the first week, then have it end April 27. Then they launch a SW show (again, my guess is Kenobi) on May 4.

Also, isn't season 2 of The Bad Batch supposed to release sometime in the first half of 2022? Could it possible overlap with another SW series? I would guess not, but maybe it would be on around the same time as She Hulk.

Edit: Kenobi is 6 episodes and Andor is 12. Bad Batch was 16 episodes last year. I think the most sense would be Kenobi -> Bad Batch -> Andor -> Mandalorian. That would basically enable them to always have a SW show release every week through the whole year if they start on May 4.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
According to my notes:

Ahsoka hasn't started shooting yet.​
Mando 3 is still in production, so, should be the second-t0-last of the SW series for 2022.​
Obi-Wan finished production before Andor.​
Andor is supposed to be fourth quarter, but I don't know if that means fiscal year 4Q which is Jul-Sep or calendar 4Q, which is Oct - Dec.​
Bad Batch is supposed to be "Spring '22."​

So... my best guesstimate would be for 2022:
  1. Boba Fett
  2. Bad Batch
  3. Obi-Wan
  4. Andor
  5. Mando 3
  6. Ahsoka
Maybe Obi-Wan before Bad Batch.

Elizabeth Swann

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
According to Production Weekly Ahsoka is supposed to start this month and Mando 3 wraps on March 23
(I have no idea if Production Weekly is reliable but it was posted in a Star Wars discord group I am in)

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Ms. Marvel is Summer 2022. Is there another series I'm missing? Or is Marvel essentially absent all Fall.
Marvel on Disney+...
  • Hawkeye
  • Moon Knight
  • She/Hulk
  • Ms. Marvel
  • What If?... (season 2)
  • Secret Invasion
  • Guardians Holiday Special

Supplemented by a full theatrical schedule...
  • Morbius (Sony/Marvel) (Apr 1)
  • Doctor Strange 2: &tMoM (May 6)
  • Thor 4: LaT (Jul 8)
  • Into the Spider-Verse 2 part 1 (Sony/Marvel) (Oct 7)
  • Black Panther 2: WF (Nov 11)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Marvel on Disney+...
  • Hawkeye
  • Moon Knight
  • She/Hulk
  • Ms. Marvel
  • What If?... (season 2)
  • Secret Invasion

Yikes…I forgot that they’re really going forward with black panther 2 😬

doctornick

According to my notes:

Ahsoka hasn't started shooting yet.​
Mando 3 is still in production, so, should be the second-t0-last of the SW series for 2022.​
Obi-Wan finished production before Andor.​
Andor is supposed to be fourth quarter, but I don't know if that means fiscal year 4Q which is Jul-Sep or calendar 4Q, which is Oct - Dec.​
Bad Batch is supposed to be "Spring '22."​

So... my best guesstimate would be for 2022:
  1. Boba Fett
  2. Bad Batch
  3. Obi-Wan
  4. Andor
  5. Mando 3
  6. Ahsoka
Maybe Obi-Wan before Bad Batch.
Hmmm. Makes me wonder: if Bad Batch is ready early, could that fill the time after Fett but before Moon Knight? If timed right that could put the final episode potentially on May 4

BrianLo

Marvel on Disney+...
  • Hawkeye
  • Moon Knight
  • She/Hulk
  • Ms. Marvel
  • What If?... (season 2)
  • Secret Invasion

Ah, secret invasion was what I didn’t realize was coming this year, thanks! Not to discount the other stuff of course. I can’t find if ‘what if’ is actually this year.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Ah, secret invasion was what I didn’t realize was coming this year, thanks! Not to discount the other stuff of course. I can’t find if ‘what if’ is actually this year.
My source:
The first season of What If...? premiered on August 11, 2021, and ran for nine episodes until October 6. It is part of Phase Four of the MCU. A second nine-episode season is expected to premiere in 2022. The series has received generally positive reviews, with praise for the voice acting, animation, creative storylines, and scenarios, although the episode length and writing received some criticism. A Marvel Zombies series, based on one of the What If...? episodes, is in development.​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom