Kali River Rapids and Primeval Whirl Refurbs (Jan 2011)

scott7302

Original Poster
I mentioned this earlier, but has anyone noticed how the Disney World website still does not display that Kali is going to be down.

Primevil whirl is though?

This was mentioned few weeks back now, surely they would of updated it by now?

They managed to update primevil whirl after all...?

ToTBellHop

I mentioned this earlier, but has anyone noticed how the Disney World website still does not display that Kali is going to be down.

Primevil whirl is though?

This was mentioned few weeks back now, surely they would of updated it by now?

They managed to update primevil whirl after all...?

I would not place any stock in the disneyworld.com calendar. It nearly always has errors and often times they will remain for weeks or months...

loveofamouse

haha! I've gotten it both ways at Popeye. Sometimes Soaked, sometimes dry. I didn't mind then cause I was a teen (and thinner lol). Now, I dunno. lol Fat and wet all day doesn't feel good, esp since I tend to wear jeans everyday. Maybe if I was in cotton pants.

Actually, I had planned to do it our last trip (june 2010) but I got injured at MK and was afraid of the wound getting wet. lol. I about cried in the shower.

scott7302

Original Poster
I would not place any stock in the disneyworld.com calendar. It nearly always has errors and often times they will remain for weeks or months...

Ah ok, I was just wondering.

It must be annoying for people that do not go on websites like this and rely on the offical site, then when they get there find out other attractions are closed.

Ah well, at least we are in the loop :) we'll hope correct info haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom