Kali Rapids now offering complimentary lockers

Pioneer Hall

So overdue given that both Universal and Seaworld have been doing this at their wet rides for years.

Actually, at Universal, the wet rides require locker payment. The free lockers are found at the coasters and other attractions that do not allow you to bring your bags on. I paid for a locker when going to ride Dudley and Popeye.

wilkeliza

The worst is Six Flags. They require you to pay for the lockers that are by rides and it auto unlocks if you don't get back with in the time limit you bought. So imagine when you get stuck on a ride or the posted wait time is longer and you have to get out of line after waiting 2 hours because your locker is going to unlock.

fosse76

So overdue given that both Universal and Seaworld have been doing this at their wet rides for years.
Actually, Universal doesn't offer lockers for Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Rapids nor for Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls. It offers lockers for Jurassic Park River Adventure, but they cost money.

Pioneer Hall

I never paid for a locker @ MIB or RotM. They were free for a certain amount of time.

Right, those lockers are free for a specified amount of time because they do not allow you to carry items on. The water rides allow bags, and as such charge if you would like a locker to protect your items.

Weather_Lady

Great news! We were on the fence about trying Kali for the first time on our trip in a few weeks. I think this pushes us decidedly over to the "let's try it!" side.

lebeau

Overdue, but still good news.

The 1 time we ever rode Kali, we had to leave the park immediately after. And it was our first ride of the day.

GLaDOS

Right, those lockers are free for a specified amount of time because they do not allow you to carry items on. The water rides allow bags, and as such charge if you would like a locker to protect your items.

Bilge Rat Barges has free lockers. The other two don't.

JIMINYCR

Boy this will be utilized by me . No matter how I store my backpack on the ride, it always seems to get wet because theres always a bunch of other backpacks crammed in and the cover never shuts completely. And I usually am the one that gets turned backwards as the water raft goes down the drop and the resulting wave washes right over me. It's welcomed when we go on a hot humid day, but when we go on a cool day, it takes forever to dry out.

wdw71fan

Wrong... SeaWorld charges for the use of lockers near Atlantis..

Universal does, however, offer plenty of free lockers when using the assigned attraction, quite an elegant system actually

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom