just wondering...

FootballFigment

Original Poster
I was just wondering if there are any other greeks on the boards? I am a brother of Theta Chi Fraternity and everytime I go to Disney I seem to bump into another brother. Last time I met a T-Chi was at the contemporary and it was really cool to chat with him. I always see letters in the parks especially when I go around spring break. So whos got some greek pride out there? :D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I was just wondering if there are any other greeks on the boards? I am a brother of Theta Chi Fraternity and everytime I go to Disney I seem to bump into another brother. Last time I met a T-Chi was at the contemporary and it was really cool to chat with him. I always see letters in the parks especially when I go around spring break. So whos got some greek pride out there? :D
Sorry, I'm Irish-Canadian... :shrug:

:lol:

maryszhi

Actually, my boyfriends brother i think is in that frat, ill have to ask himi want to be in a sorority when i m in collegeoh and I am 75 irish 25 italian 100 american

k.hunter30

I was in a sorority in college and even worked for the organization for two years after I graduated as a leadership consultant. :D

We had our National Convention in Orlando in 2004. On July 4th that year, there were hundereds of us in the parks! :lol:

DH, who is now another Disney-fanatic, is also Greek.

When I was a consultant, many of us Greek consultants would meet up while travelling. I knew a Theta Chi consultant. Wonderful guy, very much the gentleman. I've had a positive opinion of your fraternity since. :)

FootballFigment

Original Poster
I knew a Theta Chi consultant. Wonderful guy, very much the gentleman. I've had a positive opinion of your fraternity since. :)

thanks im glad our consultants put out a posative image of us! They have all seemed pretty nice when they come and visit our campus. What fraternity was your DH in? and for that matter what sorority were you in?

k.hunter30

I'm an Alpha Chi Omega and DH is a Lambda Chi Alpha. He worked as a consultant for his organization as well. We are definitely still proponents of the Greek system.

Bug715

I'm an Alpha Gamma Delta. While working there last semester I carried my letter bag to work and wore letters in the parks. I had so many people tell me that they were an Alpha Gam. It was crazy!

WDWFigment

I am a Sigma Pi alumnus. Funny that you mention Theta Chi. At my school, we always hated the Theta Chis. They vandalized property and did all sorts of other wild stuff, but never got in trouble because they had two alums on the board of directors. I've since met several other nice Theta Chis, so nothing against you...

FootballFigment

Original Poster
I'm an Alpha Chi Omega and DH is a Lambda Chi Alpha. He worked as a consultant for his organization as well. We are definitely still proponents of the Greek system.

Lambda Chi Alpha is Kenny Chesneys fraternity too lol He is my favorite country singer :p ok i know way to much about kenny chesney.... :lookaroun

Rob562

I'm a brother at a local fraternity at RPI (meaning our House is the only one in existence, it's not part of a national fraternity). While we're called RSE (Rensselaer Society of Engineers), we started as Pi Eta and are one of the oldest local fraternities in the country. For all intents and purposes, on campus we're the same as the other Greek houses.

While I've run into brothers in random places like Times Square, the weirdest connection has got to be the time I started chatting with the female CM working the Bell Stand at All-Star Music while waiting for my airport shuttle pickup. Turns out, her cousin was the current president of our House! Now *that* was pretty random...

-Rob

alilance

YUP! I'm an Alpha Xi Delta and my husband is a ZBT, both from University of Rhode Island. He graduated in 1996 and I (transferred schools, and graduated in 2000.):wave:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Gamma Phi Beta here. :wave:

We had Theta Chi on my campus... I had some, umm... fun... with them before I graduated. :lookaroun

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom