Just when you thought..... Wonders of Life open in JUNE?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
I havn`t seen this elsewhere yet....

I`ve just delved into the WDW UK Website (slim chance of finally getting back to the world this summer!) and in the calender:

Body Wars: Open Seasonally [June 01, 2007 - June 30, 2007]
Cranium Command: Open Seasonally [June 01, 2007 - June 30, 2007]
The Making of Me: Open Seasonally [June 01, 2007 - June 30, 2007]

EDIT: Delve further, and July says;

OPERATIONAL UPDATES
Body Wars: Open Seasonally [July 01, 2007 - July 31, 2007]
Cranium Command: Open Seasonally [July 01, 2007 - July 31, 2007

EDIT EDIT(!):

Looking further back, all 3 attractions are listed as seasonally open for each month from January 7th (today).... am I missing something? El Rio Del Tiempo is listed for it`s rehab correctly.

Buford

It's true... Wonders of Life IS open seasonally (since it's a seasonal attraction)... every month of the year! It just so happens to be closed most of the time.... confusing, I know :lol:

this was fixed on the US website, where they replaced 'open seasonally' with 'OPERATES seasonally; temporarily closed,' which is a more accurate way of putting it

radiohost

wow...some exciting news, this raises my self esteem as i deal with the craziness of "the punch heard round the world" incident with tigger..lol

i was in WOL in dec.....surprisingly clean and well kept!!!:cool:

Jerm

That just means it will be closed for that time. If you look each month looks the same as that. If it does open for the "busy" season it will reopen for the 4th of July weekend.

J

Spaced Out Dude

I've seen it on many occasions. I just wish it wasn't going away.

The Making of Me & Cranium Command are {or should I say were} fantastic attractions. Body Wars was good too. :brick:

IWalt

link

I havn`t seen this elsewhere yet....

I`ve just delved into the WDW UK Website (slim chance of finally getting back to the world this summer!) and in the calender:

EDIT: Delve further, and July says;

EDIT EDIT(!):

Looking further back, all 3 attractions are listed as seasonally open for each month from January 7th (today).... am I missing something? El Rio Del Tiempo is listed for it`s rehab correctly.
Can you please post a link to the WDW UK Website? I would love to look around.

lpet11984

Oh man! After reading the thread title, I had my hopes up that I'd get to see it this summer...

Maybe if we get picked for the Epcot VIPs as a part of YOMD we'll get our dream to come true and see it WOL open this summer...right after I win the lottery and find a cure to the common cold... :lol:

Here's hoping! :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom