Trip Report Just What We Ordered... BLT & a Side of Summer!

We’re back home, and had an awesome trip! I cannot wait to share with you all!

TR 1.jpg

Pre-Trip Report linked here, if you are interested…

Just as a quick refresher…

WHO: Me, my sister (SB), brother-in-law (IZ), and our dad (R, but I may just refer to him as dad)

WHERE: Bay Lake Tower in a 1BR Villa

WHEN: June 16-22, 2021

WHY: Who needs a reason to go to Disney?! But really, we have missed it SO much in the past year, and this trip was much needed. We lost my mom in August 2020 to a long and hard fought battle with Ovarian Cancer. It has been a very hard year between that and dealing with the pandemic, so we were so ready for a break from real life.

Up Next… Arrival & Day 1!

ToInfinity

Original Poster
A very enjoyable read about a fun family trip

Your mom would be proud

Max
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that.
Thank you so much for sharing your adventures, it was so fun to follow along!
I was really excited to see your photos of Baylake, we will be there in October!
Thanks for following along! Ooh you will LOVE it! Enjoy!!! 😊

DiSnEyF@n

THOROUGHLY enjoyed reading and experiencing your trip. ❤️
You have inspired me to do one after my upcoming trip this August.
I don’t know how you attach the pictures, but I am determined to figure it out!
Thanks again for sharing your trip!

ToInfinity

Original Poster
It sounds like you had a great trip and you took some great pictures. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you so much! It was wonderful!
THOROUGHLY enjoyed reading and experiencing your trip. ❤️
You have inspired me to do one after my upcoming trip this August.
I don’t know how you attach the pictures, but I am determined to figure it out!
Thanks again for sharing your trip!
Yay! Can’t wait to read it! I’m not sure how to do it from a laptop, but from a phone there is just a little icon to use at the top of the text box!
I just had to let you know I’ve had my Teva Drifts for about a week and I love them. LOVE THEM! 😁View attachment 579824
Awesome!!! I’m so glad you love them. They were so great for Disney, especially in the rain. Enjoy!!
Thanks for sharing your TR. Fantastic job!
Thank you so much for following along!

macefamily

Princess Cavalcade on the way around.

View attachment 574230
View attachment 574231

I was feeling very overheated at this point. I think that SB and IZ got something else to eat from the Morocco booth, but I don’t know what it was! I had to find a bench and I was trying to cool off while that was going on.

Thankfully, we were near America so I went up ahead and sat inside the American Adventure rotunda for a while. It felt SO good in there! I wish the Voices of Liberty were still performing indoors. We missed the outdoor performance due to timing. Looking forward for that to return!

Once the rest of the crew made it, Dad and IZ both got Crawfish etouffee with andouille sausage and dirty rice along with beers (sorry, I don’t remember what kind!) from Magnolia Terrace. They said it was delicious!

View attachment 574232
View attachment 574233

Feeling a bit refreshed, we continued on. I noticed several of these empty booths along the way. Preparing for Food and Wine!

View attachment 574234
View attachment 574235

I was ready for more food so I got the Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese from Bauernmarkt: Farmers Market in Germany. IZ and Dad got beers too, but again, I have no idea what 😂

View attachment 574237

We wandered into China next, and spent some time in the shops there. Then, SB wanted one more snack from the Lotus House. She and IZ shared the House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons. (No picture so here is a menu photo from DFB!)

View attachment 574238

We had a dinner ADR coming up, so everybody stopped eating at this point. We needed to be a little hungry for later!

Agree with you. We loved everything at Magnolia Terrace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom